These Four Ingredient Parmesan Kale Crisps can be made in under ten minutes. They’re great topped on salads, soup or even just as a snack chip. Gluten free & Vegetarian.
And since these Four Ingredient Parmesan Kale Crisps are so tasty and Easy to prepare, you’ll find yourself making them time and time again.
Also because there is Kale involved you can really feel good about eating them.
Kale + 10 minutes..What’s not to love?
Hey Guys! And Happy Monday to you all and I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
It was pretty interesting around here as we just saw our first snow fall of the year and it’s March.
But that’s really not unusual around here…living in the great state of North Carolina it’s what we’re used to. Well except for the eighty degree weather we were experiencing in February.
And with that being slightly different I had to wonder what March was going bring us.
So with the light dusting we got it was pretty enough to remind me it’s still officially Winter..which is Okay since I really do appreciate the changing of seasons.
Do you guys start getting excited about that?
And since I love creating all these wonderful things I hope you’ll hang out with me to Enjoy them all!
But anyway, let’s get back to the recipe we have to share today… Easy, tasty, and totally addicting.
Hence, I’m sure you’re going to be with me on all that. Plus you’re only going to dirty one bowl for this.
One bowl, low carb Healthy snack! I think that should be reason Enough!
But Let’s Summarize it all Right Here, Four Ingredient Parmesan Kale Crisps:
- Easy, tasty, and under 10 minutes
- Only requires four ingredients
- And since low carb, no guilt
- Perfect topped on salads or even soup
- Kid friendly portable snack great for lunch boxes 🙂
- Gluten Free & Vegetarian
- 2 cups finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped kale
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper,
- Finely grate parmesan cheese with smallest grate on box grater and place in medium mixing bowl.
- Remove large stems from kale leaves and place large handful in food processor.
- Chop a few seconds until just finely chopped. You don't need to pulse long.
- Add kale to parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Mix well and place tablespoon amounts evenly out on baking sheet.
- Bake 7-8 minutes till lightly browned around edges.