These Four Ingredient Parmesan Kale Crisps require only 4 ingredients and ten minutes. Perfect for topping on salads, soup or even just as a snack chip. Gluten free,Vegetarian, Easy, Low Carb.
And since this Parmesan Kale Crisp recipe is so tasty and Easy to prepare, you’ll find yourself making them time and time again.
Also because there is Kale involved you can really feel good about eating them.
Kale + 10 minutes..What’s not to love?
Hey Guys! And Happy Monday to you all and I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
It was pretty interesting around here as we just saw our first snow fall of the year and it’s March.
That’s really not unusual around here…living in the great state of North Carolina it’s what we’re used to. Well except for the eighty degree weather we were experiencing in February.
And with that being slightly different I had to wonder what March was going bring us.
So with the light dusting we got it was pretty enough to remind me it’s still officially Winter..which is Okay since I really do appreciate the changing of seasons.
Do you guys start getting excited about that?
And since I love creating all these wonderful things I hope you’ll hang out with me to Enjoy them all!
But anyway, let’s get back to the recipe we have to share today… Easy, tasty, and totally addicting.
HOW TO MAKE PARMESAN KALE CRISPS
- Preheat the oven and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Finely grate the parmesan cheese
- Add seasoning to cheese
- Chop the kale with your food processor
- Mix together with cheese
- Spoon on to baking sheet and bake
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS PARMESAN CRISPS RECIPE
- Buy block of parmesan cheese- you don’t want the bags of already shredded cheese
- Make sure to finely chop the kale- this works best in a food processor
- You’ll want to watch them closely the last few minutes of cooking
MORE RECIPES WITH KALE
- Kale White Bean Stew (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Apple Cranberry Kale Salad
- Protein Packed Kale Quinoa Salad
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time- xoxo
Four Ingredient Parmesan Kale Crisps
- 2 cups finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper,
- Finely grate parmesan cheese with smallest grate on box grater and place in medium mixing bowl.
- Remove large stems from kale leaves and place large handful in food processor.
- Chop a few seconds until just finely chopped. You don't need to pulse long.
- Add kale to parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Mix well and place tablespoon amounts evenly out on baking sheet.
- Bake 7-8 minutes till lightly browned around edges.