This Spiralized Carrot Beet & Apple Salad is a light refreshing salad that requires only a few ingredients. Great served alone or the perfect addition to any meal. Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Vegan option.
Hello and Happy First official Day of Spring! Hope everyone enjoyed their last weekend of Winter and are looking forward to some more Springy type recipes.
So if you are, today’s recipe for this Spiralized Carrot Beet & Apple Salad is one you may want to start with.
A great Spring salad that is super easy to make, pretty and lots of fun to eat! Because who doesn’t love spiralized veggies?
There is just something about the texture and little swirls that will intrigue even your pickiest eaters!
And not to mention how good you can feel about eating carrots and beets. They both provide a great source of Antioxidant benefits.
But if all that doesn’t get the little ones diving in, just make sure and let them know Carrots and Beets happen to be some of the bunnies favorite snacks..Haha!
Hence, making this salad a great addition to your upcoming Easter menu.
And this salad is also a great make ahead addition as well. Since it keeps well covered in the fridge for several days…Hence making this a great salad for any meal or gatherings.
While apples are something I eat pretty much everyday, I’ve always kind of struggled with new ideas for preparing carrots and beets.
But this my friends, I must say is a keeper and Winner in more ways than one. Cause I’m a big fan of easy, make ahead, healthy dishes or salads.
Plus the flavors are amazing with the light lemony vinaigrette and the addition of Mint & Cilantro.
Also if you’re a big fan of Cheese like me, this is great topped with a little feta right before serving.
Spiralized Carrot Beet & Apple Salad is great since:
- It only requires a couple ingredients and can be made ahead
- Fun to eat and pretty
- Great source of Antioxidants
- A great addition to any meal or gathering
- Tell the kiddos it’s Bunny approved
- Gluten Free, Vegetarian, & Vegan without feta
Spiralized Carrot Beet & Apple Salad
- 2 carrots spiralized
- 1 medium apple sliced I used a pink lady
- 2 beets spiralized
- 1/2 cup lemon juice about 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- couple dashes hot sauce
- generous handful of chopped cilantro and mint
- feta cheese for topping
- Peel and spiralized your carrots and beets.
- Place in large salad bowl.
- Add apple slices.
- Then chopped cilantro and mint leaves.
- In separate small bowl whisk together lemon and olive oil with couple dashes of hot sauce.
- Pour dressing over veggies and mix well.
You could actually slice the veggies another way if you didn't have one but I highly recommend it for fun, texture and appeal 🙂