Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Smoothie is a great way to combine your morning coffee & smoothie into one. Bursting with flavors of pumpkin pie & Fall, making it the perfect way to start your day. Gluten free, No added refined sugar, & Vegan option.
Okay Guys I will be the first to admit I’ve already been getting into a lot of pumpkin recipes so far!
But if you’re anything like me for some reason I always seem to have leftover pumpkin in the fridge.
Well at least this time of year anyway! Fallish problems I suppose. But it could be worse..ya know like having a yard full of leaves to rake. Haha!
Cause most of the time I don’t always need the whole can or box for a recipe….
Sooo what’s a girl to do? Well of course make a Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Smoothie!
This will solve your breakfast dilemma and coffee all in one handy grab & go glass. Oh and also give you a tasty way to use up your leftover pumpkin. You’re Welcome 🙂
So now that we’ve got all that covered you can move on to more important things>>you know like maybe decorating pumpkins.
I still have mine sitting on the back deck as I’m deciding what he or she may become.
You know you can’t get all willy-nilly with the pumpkin decorating. That’s some serious business at my house.
Once he’s done there’s no re-do’s…you’re stuck having that pumpkin face starring at you for several weeks at least.
But anyway, I’d love to hear about your pumpkin decorating experiences…Please feel free to drop me a comment below.
Anyhow let’s get back to handling the business for today…
Meaning all the reasons you’ll probably wanna make this smoothie!
This Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Smoothie is……
- The perfect way to solve your breakfast dilemma & coffee in one
- A great way to use up any leftover pumpkin puree lingering in the fridge
- The perfect fallish kind of way to serve up your coffee
- Loaded with healthy ingredients, including banana, pumpkin, & yogurt
- Will help keep you satisfied throughout your morning
- No added refined sugars
- Gluten free & Vegan option
- 1 cup brewed coffee(cold)
- ½ cup + 3 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 frozen banana
- ¾ cup plain greek yogurt(full fat)
- 1 cup ice
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ginger & allspice
- ⅛ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup*
- coconut cream or milk for topping or stirred in
- dash of nutmeg or cinnamon on top
- Place all ingredients in high speed blender and mix till combined.
- Serve immediately with optional toppings.
Vegan option: use non dairy yogurt.
can substitute 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice if you don't have all those individual spices.