Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal that's easy to make with a flavor combination that's perfect for a baked oatmeal recipe. A healthy breakfast or brunch that can be made ahead for quick meals. Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Healthy, Easy.
This Baked Oatmeal recipe is made with wholesome good for you ingredients including peanut butter, bananas and oats.
And peanut butter oatmeal with bananas is a combination that you just can't go wrong with.
Plus I love how quickly this recipe comes together! So you can prepare it ahead and have an easy breakfast ready to go.
We also like this recipe for Peanut Butter Granola Clusters to have on hand for quick snacks!
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER BANANA BAKED OATMEAL
(Full Directions in the recipe card Below)
This recipe is really so easy to make and one that's perfect to have the children help out with.
First you'll need to preheat the oven.
Then you'll want to spray your pan with cooking spray or you can use coconut oil which is what I did.
Gather all the ingredients together and measure them out.
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS HEALTHY BAKED OATMEAL
- Old fashioned rolled oats- Gluten free
- Baking powder, salt
- Peanut Butter
- Vanilla extract
- Maple Syrup
- Almond Milk- unsweetened
Once you have everything measured out, then put the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk together.
Mix together the wet ingredients in a small separate bowl and combine with the dry.
HOW TO STORE IT
Once you have it baked, allow it to cool thoroughly before covering and storing in the fridge for up to five days.
When ready to serve you can warm it up or even eat it cold straight out of the fridge.
Top it with extra bananas or drizzle it with peanut butter.
OTHER BREAKFAST IDEAS...
Until next time-xoxo
Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal (Gluten Free, Easy)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly grease 9X9 pan(8X8 pan will work as well) with cooking spray or rub with coconut oil.
- In mixing bowl combine rolled oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon and whisk together.
- In a separate small bowl mash bananas and add beaten egg, vanilla extract, maple syrup almond milk and stir till combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients in with the dry and combine.
- Pour mixture into greased baking pan and bake in preheated oven 25 minutes.
- Top with extra peanut butter or banana slices.