Peanut Butter Granola Clusters are the ultimate easy snack or breakfast. Crunchy, nutty and lightly sweetened. Great by the handful or topped on yogurt or with fresh fruit. Vegan, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free, Easy, Healthy.
Okay… So if you’re into the chunky kinda granola like my husband….
Then you’re going love these easy to make clusters loaded with tons of peanut butter goodness.
Especially since you can break it into pieces based on whatever size you prefer… 😉
Big or small or a combination of both. Always good to have choices with your granola.
Don’t ya think?
How to make these Peanut Butter Granola Clusters?
To make granola into clusters you’ll want to press the granola mixture down evenly in the pan.
Then bake slowly till it’s lightly browned.
No need to stir… but make sure to watch it when it’s close to being done.
Once cooled completely you can just break it apart into sizes you want.
REALLY easy.. Right?
And add any of your favorites to the mix and store in a glass airtight container.
Some additional add-ins for Peanut Butter Granola Clusters:
- Or any other kind of nut….
- Such as cashews, pecans, or a variety of any nuts you like
- Vegan Chocolate Chips- mini or dark
And Bam… you’re ready for grab & go tasty snacks or breakfast.
What you need to make these clusters….
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- Creamy all natural peanut butter
- Pure maple syrup
- Coconut oil- unrefined
- Vanilla extract
Only FIVE easy to find ingredients that you may already have in your cabinet.
And it’s way more economical to make your own granola…. have you priced it lately?
Plus you 👌 control the sugar…
Which you have to watch closely if you buy the store brand granolas.
I remember that was something me & the hubster would always look at when we were buying them…
How much sugar was in them?
Anywho, I hope you’ll give this healthy delicious homemade granola a try!
More Breakfast ideas:
AND IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you liked it. Plus don’t forget the star rating.
Until next time- xoxo
Peanut Butter Granola Clusters (Vegan & GF)
- 3 cups Gluten Free Rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Creamy all natural peanut butter
- 6 tbsp. Maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. Coconut oil- unrefined
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Warm peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract over medium low heat using a double boiler till smooth and creamy.
- Add to oats and stir until oats are covered completely and everything incorporated.
- Press mixture down into lined pan to a depth of approximately 1/2 inch.
- Bake in the oven till lightly browned and you notice the edges starting to crisp about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before breaking into pieces.