This Mimosa is garnished with cinnamon sticks & fresh cranberries. A tasty light cocktail that is perfect for a holiday celebration or special brunch. Vegan & Gluten Free.
Updated- originally posted December 2016
So cheers 🎉 my friends to another year here at AFCJ and the perfect way to celebrate is with a classic Mimosa.
And this drink is a great choice for sooo many reasons….
• Light, flavorful & easy to prepare
• Are made with a sparkling wine so perfect for celebrations
• Can be made with only 2 ingredients or…
• Garnished with cranberries & cinnamon sticks
And if you’ve never had a Mimosa then I think you’ll want to try this just for the flavor and the ease of preparing.
Since I’m sure after a busy Holiday season you could really appreciate a New Years Eve that’s relaxing and includes a couple light drinks and appetizers .
Yesss please… my kinda evening 😉
So whether you celebrate big or just stay in for the night these Mimosas with cinnamon sticks & cranberries could be just what you’re looking for.
Tips for making the perfect drink:
Chill your sparkling wine or champagne prior to making Mimosas
Use a good quality orange juice or even fresh squeezed
Pour the bubbly in the glasses first before adding juice
Appetizers you can serve for New Years or Entertaining:
Lovely serving platter used for the drinks was a nice Christmas gift this year (2016) from my daughter Sam… and my grandson Brenden was so super excited to give it to me.. XXOO ❤
Hope you all have a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎉!!!
Until next time- xoxo
Orange Cinnamon Mimosa
- 1 bottle of Extra Dry Champagne
- 1 bottle of Orange juice
- Cinnamon sticks
- optional garnishes:
- orange slices
- Mix equal parts of champagne and orange juice in glasses starting with bubbly first.
- If using champagne glasses you can add a extra long tooth pick in cinnamon stick so it floats above the glass.
- Garnish with orange slices and cranberries.