This Orange Cinnamon Mimosa is a tasty light cocktail that is perfect for a celebration or light brunch. Vegan & Gluten Free.
Hello and Happy Thursday to you!!
And Yesss…we’ve almost reached the end of another year. But I didn’t want to let that happen without sharing this easy to prepare cocktail with you.
If you’ve never had a Mimosa I think you’re going want to try this just for the flavor and the ease of preparing.
I’m sure after a busy Holiday season you just want New Years Eve to be as relaxing as possible with maybe a couple light drinks and appetizers to go with.
So whether you celebrate big or just stay in for the night these Orange Cinnamon Mimosas could be just what you’re looking for.
I’ve always had mixed emotions about New Years Eve..on one hand it’s kind of been one of my favorite holidays.
You know all the excitement with the big ball dropping and all..Funny thing though the older I’ve gotten I haven’t seen much of the ole Ball.
Most of the time I’m lucky to make it till Midnight. It kind of reminds me of Cinderella for some reason..Me running at full speed to try and keep up with the clock.
Usually doesn’t happen..Oh Well I enjoy all the moments prior to it.
And New Years Day is like the start of almost something BIG..Resolutions and all. I must say though I’ve never really been a resolution kind of gal.
Hence If I get something set in my mind I want to accomplish I just go for it.
Life is just too interesting and short not to and these Orange Cinnamon Mimosas should be on your to do list since:
- They’re a classic easy to prepare cocktail
- Only requires a couple ingredients that you can find most places
- Even an amateur bar tender like me can prepare
- Orange juice is a great source of vitamin C
- Vegan & Gluten Free
Lovely serving platter was a nice Christmas gift this year from my daughter Sam..and my grandson Brenden was so excited to give it to me..XXOO
Hope you all have a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
- 1 bottle of Extra Dry Champagne
- 1 bottle of Orange juice
- Cinnamon sticks
- optional garnishes:
- orange slices
- Mix equal parts of champagne and orange juice in glasses starting with bubbly first.
- If using champagne glasses you can add a extra long tooth pick in cinnamon stick so it floats above the glass.
- Garnish with orange slices and cranberries.