This Bean Dip is warm creamy and so delicious. Super easy to make in one bowl and comes together in under 10 minutes. A great appetizer to serve at parties, gatherings or game day. Gluten Free, Easy.
Creamy, super simple and pure DELISH!
I mean really isn't that what we all want.. 😊
And if I told you you could make this dip in one bowl with a few easy to find ingredients and feed a hungry group... then wouldn't you be in?
OF Course you would...
This is seriously one of our favorite dips... along with spinach dip of course.
What's in this Warm Bean Dip Recipe?
- Pinto Beans
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
So you can see why this is absolutely divine...
Tastes like eating a bean burrito all in a yummy dip form. Yesss please.. 🙋♀️
Can I serve this bean dip recipe cold?
It can easily be served cold if that's your preference... Personally I'm a big fan of warm dips so I like to serve it warmed.
And you can make it ahead and just warm it right before you're READY to serve it.
What to serve with it.....
- Tortilla chips
- Gluten Free Crackers or bread
You can also top it with optional ingredients such as....
- Extra Cheese
- Red Onion, or Green Onion
I've also served this bean dip in a tortilla wrap which was super Yum and great as an easy tasty dinner or lunch.
Recipe Tips for making Bean Dip:
Drain and rinse the pinto beans prior to mashing or putting them in the food processor.
You can always add a little bit of water if you want them creamier.
Best served warm so if you need to heat it again you can also add a little water to make it creamier or get the desired consistency.
Re-fried beans could be substituted but I like to control the texture of the dip by making my own.
More Appetizers for Game Day or Parties:
And if you make this recipe please be sure to let me know in the comments below. Also make sure to include a star rating!
Until next time-xoxo
Easy Warm Bean Dip (Gluten Free, Vegetarian)
- 2- 15 ounce can of pinto beans
- 1- 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon each onion powder & oregano
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In food processor blend pinto beans to desired consistency and place in mixing bowl.
- Blend softened cream cheese and sour cream together in food processor or with hand mixer and add to beans.
- Stir in salsa, spices and cheese till everything is incorporated.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven about 20 minutes till warmed through.