Maple Glazed Carrots are an easy side dish that’s perfect for any occasion. Great served with a holiday meal or anytime you want a special side the whole family will love. Slow roasted in the oven and then drizzled with pure maple syrup. Vegan, Gluten Free, Easy.
Hey Guys… Hope your April has been off to a fantastic start without any pranks.
Here at AFCJ we were surprised with a quick snow ❄ shower today…..
Which really is not too terribly unusual for around here….
Especially since we can see snow one day and seventy degree weather the next. 😁
Oh well… gotta love it here in the great Southeast.
But anyway… back to these yummy easy to prepare carrots.
Since I’m pretty sure that’s why you’re really here today. 😉
How to make these Maple Glazed Carrots:
The good news is it’s super easy to make them.
And you only need 3 ingredients and about 30 minutes roasting time.
What you’re going need to make these carrots….
- Olive oil
- Pure maple syrup
What kind of carrots should I use?
I always recommend using organic carrots and if you can find the multi-colored ones those are my personal favorite.
But with that being said…. you can easily use all plain carrots since organic orange carrots are usually readily available in most locations.
So ya see how beautiful these multi-colored carrots are….
Definitely make for a gorgeous display and perfect for a holiday table.
And if you celebrate the Easter holiday which is just a few weeks away these Maple Glazed Carrots would be the perfect addition to your table.
More sides for the holiday table or anytime….
AND IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time- xoxo
Maple Glazed Carrots (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- 1 lb. carrots
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- salt & pepper to taste
- dash of cayenne pepper- optional
- fresh parsley- optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel carrots and slice into as evenly sized chunks as possible with the carrots you have to ensure even cooking.
- Place carrots in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and stir.
- Roast in preheated oven 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with maple syrup and optional cayenne pepper and give a quick toss.
- Put back in oven and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and can top with optional fresh parsley.