Easy Pan Seared Balsamic Brussels Sprouts are a QUICK & tasty dish great for a fast dinner option or holiday side. Less than 15 minutes to cook for perfectly browned sprouts all coated in a buttery balsamic glaze. Vegetarian & Gluten Free.
Guys, can you believe we’re less than 2 weeks away from Halloween? Btw that used to be one of my favorite holidays!
Not that I don’t still Enjoy it, just in a different kind of way. The cooler weather, pumpkins, pumpkin spice everything & all the cool decorations!
Anyway my point being that Thanksgiving & Christmas are all lurking right behind him.
Do you guys cook a big meal for family or just go somewhere for the holidays?
So either way I think you may want to include these Easy Pan Seared Balsamic Brussels Sprouts as part of the menu!
Cause you can never have too many sides & especially easy to prepare ones.
And since brussels sprouts happen to be popular in my family, I’m always looking for easy, tasty ways to prepare them.
But believe it or not some people are not fans of these tasty little cabbages…Go figure!
I could eat them every day and not tire of them, but for your Ohhh, so picky eaters that say they don’t like BS try them like these or even this. You may actually get some converts.
While I don’t just reserve brussels sprouts for the holidays…or even my favorite brussels sprouts fans I do think they warrant a place on all holiday tables.
And EASY PAN SEARED BALSAMIC BRUSSELS SPROUTS are…..
- Well Easy of course
- Sauteed in a balsamic buttery sauce…YUM
- Are higher in protein compared to other green veggies
- Brussels sprouts also promote a healthy complexion, increased energy, and overall lower weight
- Now who doesn’t want all that
- High in vitamin C & K
- Gluten free & Vegetarian
Easy Pan Seared Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb. fresh brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3-4 cloves minced garlic 1 tbsp. minced
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. red chili pepper flakes
- 3 1/2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- top with shredded parmesan cheese
- Trim bottoms off brussels sprouts & cut in half.
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in large skillet
- Add sliced brussels sprouts to heated pan and generously season with salt & pepper.
- Cook 8-10 minutes until starting to brown.
- Add butter and then garlic once butter has melted.
- Cook about 4-5 more minutes.
- Add balsamic vinegar & cook just another minute.
- Sprinkle with red chili pepper flakes and stir.
- Top with optional parmesan cheese.