This Gluten Free Pizza Crust recipe with tapioca flour is so easy to make and requires no yeast. It comes together quickly for the perfect pizza crust with only a handful of ingredients. Quick, Easy, Gluten-free, Vegetarian.
A gluten free pizza crust that is seriously so good you won't even be able to tell it's gluten free.
And let me tell you, I've been working on this recipe for quite some time now...
Cause it had to be the perfect pizza crust since pizza is one of our favorite easy go to recipes!
So at least ten pizza crusts later it's here for you guys to enjoy as well.
Ingredients needed for gluten free pizza crust
- Tapioca flour
- Salt & Baking powder
- Olive oil
- Almond milk- unsweetened
- Mozzarella cheese
How to make gluten free pizza crust
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
I prefer to cook it on a pizza stone like this one. if using a stone make sure to stick it in the oven prior to preheating!
You can just place the parchment paper on a large round plate or pan to press it out and then just carefully slide onto preheated stone to bake.
Once the crust is cooked carefully remove from the oven and top it with your favorite pizza toppings!
Can I make this pizza crust ahead
Yes you can certainly prepare the crust in advance! Just allow it to cool completely after being baked, cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Recipe notes & tips
- Loosely measure the tapioca flour- you don't want to pack it down or you'll get too much flour.
- You can substitute the almond milk with regular milk or another plant based milk.
- I recommend lightly coating the parchment paper with olive oil since it makes it easier to spread out the dough.
- You can also put a little oil on the top if you're having trouble spreading it out or even wet your hands with water.
- The olive oil can be substituted with another oil such as avocado oil but personally I prefer olive oil for this recipe
Other easy recipes
Gluten Free Pizza Crust (Quick, Easy)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together tapioca flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix with spatula till dough is thoroughly combined.
- Place dough on greased parchment paper and press out pizza till desired thickness of crust.
- Prick the crust in several places with a fork.
- Bake in oven on preheated stone or a baking sheet for 10-12 minutes till just lightly browned.
- Top with your favorite toppings, reduce heat to 350 and bake another 7-8 minutes till melty and desired brownness.