Easy Gluten Free Corn Muffins require only a couple ingredients for a quick, tasty muffin that goes great with all your soups, stews, and chili's. Vegetarian and Gluten Free.
So I'm really happy to be sharing this post with you today. One of the challenges of going gluten free can be bread and muffins obviously. And numerous other things you may have been used to eating or drinking...beer, pizza, sandwiches, you name it.
While I just kind of shyed away from all that stuff in the beginning, eventually I would find substitutions. Because the ultimate goal was to find what worked for me. I needed to do what felt right..
The only thing I never really found a good substitute for was beer. Do you guys like gluten free beer? Ughh, I just couldn't find a good one. Anyway, thank goodness for all the good wine out there. Hey, they say it's good for the heart, Right?
But I guess if you look hard enough you can find something saying what you really like is good for you.. Moderation, moderation..is my favorite thing to preach. Haha! That and just try to eat as many whole foods as possible.
Anyway, enough of my preaching to you guys. You're here for the muffins, Right? And let me tell you these won't disappoint.
Whether you choose to eat one for breakfast with a little butter or along side your next bowl of chili. Corn Muffins were just made for the Fall..Don't you think?
Ohhh, how I've been missing these little beauties and didn't even realize it. My husband probably has too 🙁 He has been such a trooper about the whole thing though.
When I decided to eliminate gluten from my diet he was all on board with it..Well, other than giving up a few of his favorite beers.
So let me tell you why I think these Easy Gluten Free Corn Muffins could become your new favorite GF Corn muffins:
- Easy to prepare with only a few ingredients
- No added sugar
- Goes great with all your soups, stews, and chili's
- Super tasty and Kid friendly
- Vegetarian and Gluten Free
Easy Gluten Free Corn Muffins
- 1 cup organic yellow cornmeal
- ¾ cup organic GF sprouted oat flour*
- 1 tsp. GF baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- dash of sea salt
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- ½ cup plain full fat greek yogurt
- ¾ cup half & half cream
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven 375 degrees
- Line 12 cup muffin tin with baking liners.
- Put all the dry ingredients in large mixing bowl and combine.
- In separate small bowl combine wet ingredients.
- Carefully combine the wet into the dry ingredients making sure not to over mix.
- Pour equal amounts into muffin pan.
- Bake in preheated oven about 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.