This Alfredo Pizza is topped with a deliciously smooth & creamy easy to prepare sauce. Then layered with tomatoes, spinach and a three cheese blend. Gluten Free & Easy.
Updated- this was originally posted October 2015
And if you’re a big fan of pizza and CHEESE, then you’re seriously gonna love this easy to prepare Alfredo Pizza with spinach!
Cause sometimes you need to switch up your pizza game from traditional ones, to something a little more exciting! 😉
So with pizza being one of my all time favorites, I’m always on a mission to switch it up…. And Dill Pickle Pizza is also super easy to prepare, a personal favorite & extremely popular on the blog.
Check it out Right here ⇓
And since I personally know finding a good gluten free pizza can be somewhat of a challenge…. I’m here to share with you all the great variations so you don’t have to miss out.
No need for take-out when you can prepare all this yumminess Right at home. 😀
And here are some tips for making tasty Gluten Free pizza at home:
- Always start with a good crust
- For store bought varieties, I like Against the Grain pizza crust
- And of course fresh toppings
- Shred your own cheese please 😆 (don’t buy already shredded cheese)
- You get much better results using a pizza stone
- So if you’re a die hard pizza fan like we are…. definitely worth the investment
But if you’re into making your own pizza crust and want a lower carb option.
Then please check out this pizza made with a cauliflower crust…..
And I realize you can find the cauliflower crust ready made at a lot of stores now… but I’m here to tell ya, it’s just not as good as what you can make at home.
Plus cauliflower crusts made at home are really not that challenging if you just follow my tips on the recipe above.
So there you have it my friends, pizza, pizza and lots more varieties of it on the blog!
Please make sure to comment below if you make this recipe and let me know what you think by rating it! 😉
Easy Spinach Alfredo Pizza (Gluten Free)
- 1 pizza crust *
- 1 1/2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 3/4 cup half & half *
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mixture of shredded mozzarella monterey jack, & cheddar cheese
- about 1/4 of a small yellow onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- handful of spinach for topping
- 1 small tomato for topping
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In small saucepan melt butter over medium low heat. Add cornstarch and stir until roux formed
- Add half & half and stir until slightly thickened. About 10 minutes.
- Add parmesan cheese and stir until melted
- Remove from heat and add salt & pepper to taste
- Place pizza crust on pizza stone or baking sheet and top with white sauce. Add chopped onion, finely diced garlic, chopped spinach, chopped tomato and top with cheese
- Bake about 15 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown
*If using heavy cream you don't need to add cornstarch to thicken