This healthy paleo Pumpkin Bread is the perfect warm and cozy treat for the Fall. Easily made in one bowl with coconut flour, pumpkin spices and without any refined sugar. Great for breakfast, snacks or lunch boxes. Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Easy, Healthy, Paleo, Refined Sugar Free, Nut Free.
Okay... so we're definitely into the Fall season now and all things pumpkin-ey... And the weather around here is actually starting to feel like it.
Well maybe even more like winter since we went from A/C to Heat in the matter of a day...
Oh Where or where did my friend Fall go??
So anyway, I couldn't help but share this moist delicious loaf of healthy pumpkin bread.
Perfect for the cooler weather and delicious with your morning coffee!
Then I figured you must really enjoy baking with coconut flour as much as we do...
Especially since both of these happen to be made with coconut flour and are some of the top recipes on AFCJ.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR PALEO PUMPKIN BREAD
- Coconut Flour
- Pumpkin Puree
- Coconut Oil
- Maple Syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Baking soda
HOW TO MAKE THIS HEALTHY PUMPKIN BREAD
Start out by preheating the oven and lining a loaf pan with parchment paper...
Make sure to grease the parchment paper and sides of pan to keep the loaf from sticking.
Then in a large mixing bowl combine the beaten eggs with the maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree.
Add the dry ingredients to this that you've whisked together in small separate bowl and combine.
Pour into loaf pan and smooth out surface... optional you can top with pumpkin seeds.
Bake in preheated oven.
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE
- Don't over mix the batter
- Take the eggs out of the fridge prior to starting...
- Along with the maple syrup if that's in the fridge
- You can always put the eggs or maple syrup in a a bowl of warm water to bring to room temperature
- Whisk the coconut flour with the spices making sure to remove any lumps
- Lining the pan with parchment paper is recommenced for easier removal...
- And don't forget to lightly grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan before removing
MORE PUMPKIN INSPIRATION....
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time- xoxo
Paleo Pumpkin Bread (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper. Then lightly grease the paper and sides of pan.
- In small mixing. bowl whisk together coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda and salt making sure to whisk out any clumps.
- Beat eggs in large bowl, then mix in maple syrup vanilla extract, pumpkin puree and coconut oil.
- Add flour to liquid mixture and stir till combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan and top with pumpkin seeds if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven 35-40 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool thoroughly before removing from the pan.