This Raspberry Vinaigrette comes together in a matter of minutes and is perfect to top off salads. Light, refreshing and bursting with fresh raspberry flavor. Great when you want a special salad for the family, date night or entertaining. Low Carb, Paleo, Vegan, GF, DF, No Added Refined Sugars.
So friends with Spring being right around the corner I can’t help but think of all the yummy salads.
Lots and lots of em….
Fresh, light, flavorful and loaded with all the vibrant flavors and colors of Spring.
As much as we love our salads year around here at AFCJ….
They just some how seem better when all the veggies are in season and readily available.
So bring on Spring and all the lovely salads. Cause seriously I am so ready.😉
Why make your own salad dressings?
- Well at the top of my list would be flavor… can’t beat the fresh flavors of homemade dressing.
- Cost- it’s always going to be more economical when you make your own.
- Super important 💯- you control the ingredients….
- No additives, things you can’t pronounce, plus you can control the sugar.
And with all that being said then why wouldn’t you make your own?
And I absolutely love how versatile you can be with salad making…..
Use a few of your favorite ingredients or just pile it with everything.
But honestly, when you have a really tasty dressing that should be the star of the salad…
So you really don’t need a lot of extras.
What you’ll need to make this Raspberry Vinaigrette:
- Raspberries- fresh or frozen
- Lemon juice- freshly squeezed
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- Pure maple syrup
- Olive oil
- Poppy seeds
And just pop all these lovely ingredients in a blender or food processor and you’ll have a gorgeous delicious tasting dressing you’ll wanna eat by the spoonful.
Other ways to serve this Raspberry Vinaigrette…
A great dipping sauce for a tray of veggies and also makes a beautiful presentation.
Also good as a marinade or served over roasted veggies.
So many YUMMY ways to serve this dressing.
More salad ideas….
AND IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
Easy Raspberry Vinaigrette (Vegan, GF, Paleo)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. poppy seeds
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor and pulse till smooth, creamy and combined.
- Store in covered glass jar in the fridge.