This Raspberry Vinaigrette is easy to make in minutes and the perfect dressing for a light and flavorful salad. A healthy raspberry salad dressing that's delicious served on a spinach or arugula salad. Also great as an appetizer with fresh veggies or drizzle it over roasted veggies.
This fresh and flavorful salad dressing is fruity, aromatic and makes a beautiful addition to any salad. It's a great way to jazz up your salads for date night or special occasions.
And homemade salad dressings are so easy to prepare with minimal ingredients and effort. Another easy dressing we love is the tahini salad dressing which is a regular in our rotation.
Why you'll love this recipe
- Fresh, flavorful and comes together quickly.
- Healthy ingredients and refined sugar free.
- Paleo & Vegan friendly.
- More economical to make homemade salad dressing.
- You control the ingredients.
- Raspberries- use fresh ripe raspberries for this dressing.
- Lemon juice- freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Olive oil- use a good quality extra virgin olive oil.
- Maple syrup- could swap with honey if you didn't need it to be vegan friendly.
- Balsamic vinegar- can substitute with red wine vinegar.
- Dijon mustard- don't recommend swapping this out since it provides a little extra tang.
- Seasonings- poppy seeds, salt & pepper to taste.
How to make raspberry vinaigrette
Full details are in the recipe card at the end of this post
- Add all the ingredients to a high powered blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
Frequently asked questions?
Yes! However I do prefer using fresh raspberries whenever available.
Raspberries contain many healthy nutrients including vitamin c, fiber, manganese, b vitamins and potassium. They are also low in sugar and the perfect base for a healthy salad dressing.
I used pure organic maple syrup but you could swap that out with a good quality honey.
It's made by combining oil with a mild acid such as lemon juice and vinegar. I use a combination in this vinaigrette.
Store in an airtight jar in the fridge for 4-5 days. I don't recommend freezing the dressing!
I love to serve this on top of a simple salad with spinach or arugula. It's also great as an appetizer with fresh veggies.
Serve it with roasted veggies for a delicious side with most meals.
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time- xoxo
Raspberry Vinaigrette (Paleo, Vegan)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tbsp. pure maple syrup
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. poppy seeds
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor and pulse till smooth, creamy and combined.
- Store in covered glass jar in the fridge.
Updated post from March 2019