A homemade Fruit Popsicles recipe that is healthy, quick and made with only two ingredients. An easy refreshing summer treat with frozen fruit and coconut water. Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free.
Popsicles with real fruit and coconut water are such a refreshing delicious way to stay hydrated all summer.
Especially since they're so easy to make with frozen fruit blends or fresh fruit that you have on hand.
And coconut water is a great addition to popsicles since they add extra nutrients.
Health benefits of coconut water
- Coconut water is low in calories and contains important electrolytes.
- It also contains magnesium which may support good digestion.
- Also great for hydrating and replenishing electrolytes after exercising or working out.
Recipe notes and substitutions
- Coconut water- some brands of coconut water have added sugar. So I recommend reading the label and using one that's coconut water ONLY.
- Fruit- I used a frozen mixed berry blend since that's what I had available in my freezer. You could also use another blend or any of your favorite fresh fruits in these popsicles.
How to make fruit popsicles
- Add fruit of choice to popsicle molds. This is the popsicle mold I used for making these popsicles.
- Top off with coconut water.
- Put lid on and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
Recipe notes & tips
Once frozen, remove the molds from the freezer allow about 10 minutes for them to loosen up so you can easily remove the popsicles.
You can also run the molds under warm water to easily remove them right away.
Then place popsicles on large baking sheet and freeze till frozen completely and you can then store them in a large freezer safe bag or container.
How long can you store them
You can store them an an airtight freezer safe container for about 2-3 months.
Other summer treats
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time- xoxo
Fruit Popsicles (Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free)
- 18 ounces coconut water- no sugar added
- 10 ounces frozen mixed berries
- Place equal amounts of frozen berries in popsicle molds.
- Pour coconut water into molds covering berries.
- Place top back on molds & insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze until firm about 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer about 15 minutes prior to serving.
Updated from May 2018