Coconut Water Fruit Popsicles require only two ingredients for a healthy, unique twist on traditional popsicles. The perfect snack for warm summer days or a great way to hydrate after a workout. Loaded with fresh berries and then topped off with refreshing coconut water (Gluten Free, Vegan, & Paleo friendly).
And since these Coconut Water Fruit Popsicles are super easy to make with just 2 ingredients, have no added refined sugars and are fun to eat…..then there is no reason not to include these as part of your summertime snacks!
So if you’ve already been a big fan of coconut water ➡ hubby 😉 , you’re really gonna love these popsicles.
But even if you’ve never tried coconut water, then these popsicles would be a great way to get ya started.
Since coconut water contains a high amount of potassium then it’s an easy way to add more electrolytes to your body. So you see these really can be a great post workout treat!
But even if you’re Only sweating in the yard you’ll still find these a refreshing fun way to re-hydrate. And they’re definitely customizable so you could add any of your favorite fruits.
These were made with a mixed berry blend and would also be a good treat to serve at a 4th of July gathering since they’re red, white & blue themed! What a fun way to cool off along with some of this yummy refreshing Watermelon Salad!
Anywho, let’s sum up some of the great benefits of these Coconut Water Fruit Popsicles!
Coconut Water Popsicles are…..
- A great way to hydrate on a hot day
- Only 2 ingredients
- Perfect for 4th of July since they’re red, white, & blue
- Customizable…so you can add your favorite fruits
- Super Easy to prepare
- Kid friendly
- No Added Refined Sugars
- Contain healthy nutrients, including potassium
- Paleo, Gluten Free, & Vegan
OTHER SUMMER TREATS….
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
Coconut Water Fruit Popsicles (Vegan & Paleo)
- 18 ounces coconut water- no sugar added
- 10 ounces frozen mixed berries
- Place equal amounts of frozen berries in popsicle molds.
- Pour coconut water into molds covering berries.
- Place top back on molds & insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze until firm about 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer about 15 minutes prior to serving.