This Watermelon Lemonade requires only 3 ingredients for an easy refreshing summer beverage. Perfect to serve when hanging out on a hot summer afternoon with family or friends (Gluten Free & Refined Sugar Free).
And since nothing says summer better than a juicy ripe Watermelon... then turning it into a delicious refreshing beverage sounded even better! Wouldn't you Guys agree?
But actually I must admit the inspiration for making this drink came from my granddaughter Makaela who is visiting with us this week & asked if we could make this lemonade for the blog.
So with a big juicy Watermelon sitting in the fridge and ever so eager helpers....well kinda...I set out to make a beverage they'd Enjoy!
Plus with her BFF Emma here I had plenty of taste testers and hand models for the job!
And needless to say they're some tough critics..But with their approval & hands below we got the job done.
And they thoroughly enjoyed sipping on these while sitting on the floor singing & watching their You-tube videos.
Yesss, there is nothing like the bliss of summer vacation & just hanging out with the peeps you love.
So score ➡ A healthy summer beverage even the kiddo's will Enjoy! Not to mention the hubby loved it as well.
So if you're a big Watermelon fan as well I think you'll really love these easy peasy summer beverages!
Why you'll love this recipe
- Only requires 3 ingredients
- Is approved by Makaela & Emma
- A refreshing cool beverage to serve all summer long
- Has No Added Refined Sugar
- A great way to get in a tasty addition of water & stay hydrated
- Fun Fact ➡ Watermelon is actually about 92 % water
- Gluten Free
More watermelon recipes
Hope you get a chance to try this Refreshing Watermelon Lemonade this summer and let me know what ya think!
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
Easy Watermelon Lemonade (Refined Sugar-Free)
- 5 cups cubed watermelon
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice - about 2 lemons
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 4 cups water
- Cut watermelon into small cubes and place in high speed blender.
- Add lemon juice and pulse until smooth.
- Add water & honey and combine again.
- Pour in pitcher or glass mason jars and store in fridge.
- Allow to chill at least and hour and serve over ice.