This Watermelon Lemonade requires only 3 ingredients for an easy refreshing summer beverage. Perfect to serve when hanging out on a hot summer afternoon with family or friends (Gluten Free & Refined Sugar Free).
And since nothing says summer better than a juicy ripe Watermelon… then turning it into a delicious refreshing beverage sounded even better! Wouldn’t you Guys agree?
But actually I must admit the inspiration for making this drink came from my granddaughter Makaela who is visiting with us this week & asked if we could make this for the blog.
So with a big juicy Watermelon sitting in the fridge and ever so eager helpers….well kinda…I set out to make a beverage they’d Enjoy! 😀
Plus with her BFF Emma here I had plenty of taste testers and hand models for the job! 😆
And needless to say they’re some tough critics..But with their approval & hands below we got the job done.
And they thoroughly enjoyed sipping on these while sitting on the floor singing & watching their You-tube videos.
Yesss, there is nothing like the bliss of summer vacation & just hanging out with the peeps you love.
So score ➡ A healthy summer beverage even the kiddo’s will Enjoy! Not to mention the hubby loved it as well.
So if you’re a big Watermelon fan as well I think you’ll really love these easy peasy summer beverages!
Especially since Watermelon Lemonade……
- Only requires 3 ingredients
- Is approved by Makaela & Emma 😀
- A refreshing cool beverage to serve all summer long
- Has No Added Refined Sugar
- A great way to get in a tasty addition of water & stay hydrated
- Fun Fact ➡ Watermelon is actually about 92 % water
- Gluten Free
And if you’re looking for more Watermelon inspiration you may also wanna check out these other fun recipes!
Hope you get a chance to try this Refreshing Watermelon Lemonade this summer and let me know what ya think!
Easy Watermelon Lemonade (Refined Sugar-Free)
- 5 cups cubed watermelon
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice - about 2 lemons
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 4 cups water
- Cut watermelon into small cubes and place in high speed blender.
- Add lemon juice and pulse until smooth.
- Add water & honey and combine again.
- Pour in pitcher or glass mason jars and store in fridge.
- Allow to chill at least and hour and serve over ice.