This Coconut Flour Pancakes recipe is super easy to make and great served plain or topped with all your favorites..such as blueberries, bananas, or strawberries just to name a few. A light, yet filling enough pancake that will easily get you through the morning. Also delicious served cold for a quick snack. Gluten Free.
And I must admit that these pancakes have been on the to do list for quite some time now…
Especially since I’ve been exploring all the yummy ways to incorporate coconut flour into my diet.
Cause really…who doesn’t love a good pancake. And if you can make it nutritious without sacrificing on flavor then I’m in !
Plus Coconut Flour is great to include in baking for so many reasons.
One reason being Coconut Flour is high in fiber, protein, & healthy fats!
Oh Well maybe that’s three? huh?
But anywho, move over Avocado…. 😆 and make room for the coconut.
Including these Coconut Flour Pancakes in the rotation will be helping…..
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Digestive health
- Supporting a healthy Metabolism
I mean who wouldn’t want all that?
Just by starting the day with a substantial breakfast, one that’s gonna keep ya satisfied & feeling good till lunch….. and be nutritious…. Hey what’s not to love♥ about that?
And if you’re always struggling with the breakfast routine…. I get that! But these can easily be made ahead and just heated up the morning of or even eaten cold.
Looking for other ways to make the morning smoother? Gotta ya covered.
Other quick, tasty ways to start the day:
Let’s make the morning a little easier and if you try this recipe please leave me a comment below. I’d really love to hear if you’re Enjoying these pancakes as much as we do! 🙂
Until next time-xoxo
Coconut Flour Pancakes (Gluten Free & Easy)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp. coconut milk
- 1/4 cup cashew nut butter
- coconut oil for frying
- Preheat skillet to medium low heat and coat with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Mix coconut flour, baking powder & cinnamon in medium mixing bowl with whisk till thoroughly incorporated making sure to remove any clumps in flour.
- In small separate bowl whisk together eggs, honey, coconut milk & cashew nut butter.
- Add to flour mix and whisk till combined.
- Spoon into pre-heated pan and cook 3-4 minutes, then carefully flip & cook approximately 2-3 more minutes.
- Can keep warm in oven while cooking remaining pancakes.