This Black Bean Jalapeno Hummus Dip is super easy to prepare and goes great with chips, crackers or veggies. A healthy one bowl snack that is ready in under 10 minutes(Vegan & Gluten free).
So we’re officially starting the Fall season this week!
Cause if you’re a big fan of football⇐ Go Carolina Panthers…
Or maybe just enjoy entertaining, then dips are a big part of that!
Whether the occasion be big or small, this Black Bean Jalapeno Hummus Dip is perfect for almost any size gathering.
And to me an occasion can be as simple as hanging out with the husband after a long day…actually some of my favorite times. 🙂
So since we both love hummus & snacking, I always try to keep a variety of healthy options available.
Cause nobody has time to get bored with their snacks! Especially not me..haha!
And since I take my snacking rather seriously, you’ll definitely find plenty of tasty dips here.
Plus+ a lot more to come, so PLEASE make sure to subscribe at the end of this post for all my FREE upcoming recipes!
But for now let’s just sum up everything you need to know about this BLACK BEAN JALAPENO HUMMUS DIP….
- Can be prepared in under 10 minutes
- Great for snacking, tailgating, or any occasion
- Black beans are also a great source of Protein
- And black beans are High in Fiber and help keep you full longer
- Black beans are also high in magnesium, iron, and are also very high in folate, phosphorus, and B vitamins
- It’s also great served on a wrap for lunch, as sandwich spread, or even a topping for so much more
- Vegan and Gluten Free
Black Bean Jalapeno Hummus Dip
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. tahini
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 box/can black beans rinsed 11-14 ounces
- 1 jalapeno chopped*
- 1 1/2 tbsp. olive oil divided**
- handful of fresh cilantro
- Place all of the above ingredients in the food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Spoon in to serving bowl and top with olive oil & fresh cilantro.
**reserve 1/2 tbsp. for topping
can also garnish with cayenne pepper for additional heat & taste