Baked Honey BBQ Cauliflower Wings are coated in a light batter & baked. Then topped with a perfectly seasoned homemade honey BBQ sauce. Great as an appetizer or also perfect as a main with your favorite sides. Gluten Free, Vegetarian, with Vegan option.
Hey Guys and Happy Tuesday to you!
So I hope everyone has started off the month of March on a good note. We’ve certainly been maintaining pretty consistently around here.
Well other than I’ve kinda been into cauliflower creations again….
Not to mention that the Cauliflower Crust Veggie Pizza is one of the most popular recipes here on the blog. So if you haven’t tried it yet you really might need that one on your to do list.
But I’m here today to tell ya, you’re really, really gonna be needing these Baked Honey BBQ Cauliflower Wings in your life…>> like real soon.
And just when I thought I had reached my limit with cauliflower recipes, I realized this my friend is why cauliflower is almost always in my shopping cart every week.
Cause it is one of the most versatile veggies out there….
And with the gazillion recipes I’ve already created with it, I know it will always end up on our table.
Especially since it seems to have a really good shelf life in the fridge. I honestly can’t remember the last time I lost a cauliflower to the compost bin…
Now leafy greens, & parsley not so much..And we all know avocados are pretty much use them or lose them..haha!
So why not grab a cauliflower on the next grocery run.
And these Baked Honey BBQ Cauliflower wings can be on your table since….
- They’re perfectly seasoned with a sticky honey BBQ sauce you’re going love ♥
- It’s cauliflower so you can eat lots of em
- Hubby said they were delicious…and he knows everything
- Kid friendly & a great way to get them to eat more veggies
- Perfect for an appetizer for parties, gatherings or game day
- Also go great as a main with any of your favorite sides
- Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Vegan option
Baked Honey BBQ Cauliflower Wings (Gluten Free)
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 1/4 cups tapioca flour
- 1/2 cups whole milk*
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
Honey BBQ Sauce
- 2/3 cups unsweetened ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp. coconut aminos**
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. each minced onion flakes & garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break cauliflower into bite sized florets, rinse and pat dry. Set aside.
- Meanwhile in shallow large bowl add tapicoa flour, milk and olive oil. Mix until combined well.
- Dunk each floret into flour batter and shake excess off and lay on separate piece of parchment paper on counter.
- Once all cauliflower is coated place in preheated oven and bake 15 minutes. Turn florets and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Reduce oven heat to 375 degrees.
Honey BBQ Sauce
- Add ketchup, honey, coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, mustard, salt, minced onion, and garlic powder to small saucepan and heat over medium heat while florets are baking.
- Brush baked florets with BBQ sauce and return to the oven. Continue to cook about 10 more minutes.