This Whipped Feta Dip with pesto is so creamy and flavorful! Easy to prepare and the perfect dip for parties or gatherings. Feta cheese paired with pesto makes a great accompaniment for veggies, chips or crackers. Both Gluten free and Vegetarian.
Well Hey there to all my dip loving internet friends!
Since I'm pretty sure most people love a good dip, hopefully that includes EVERYONE reading this.
And this whipped Feta Dip with pesto is like my new favorite dip that I'm sure to be consuming lots of in the near future.
Why you'll love this whipped feta dip
- Well flavor is at the top of the list
- Easy and Quick to throw together
- Goes great with veggies, crackers, chips and EVEN pizza
- Cause you're going need another dip for the upcoming holidays
- Oh and let's not forget all those football game watching days
- Gluten free,Vegetarian, & Low Carb
As much as I've enjoyed eating this stuff on veggies, crackers and chips I must tell you it is also great as a pizza dip!
Yesss I did go there. This Whipped Feta Pesto Dip was perfect for dipping with my pizza.
Do you guys dip your pizza? Okay, maybe that's not your thing and it didn't used to be mine either till this dip!
You seriously should try this cause I'd never lead you wrong! Haha!
So anyway this really got me thinking how great this would be topped on a burger or so much more.
The possibilities are ENDLESS...with this stuff.
Other dips to try
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
Whipped Feta Pesto Dip (Gluten Free, Low Carb)
- 1 ½ cups feta cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ lemon juiced about 1 ½ tbsp.
- 3 tbsp. pesto
- Place crumbled feta cheese and cream cheese in food processor and blend till incorporated.
- Add chopped garlic and pulse a few more times.
- Add olive oil pulse again, then lemon juice and pulse again.
- Then finally adding pesto and pulse just a few more seconds.
- Put in bowl and serve immediately or can be stored in airtight container in fridge for up to five days.
I made my own pesto which you can find recipe here.