These Strawberry Muffins are tender, moist and chocked full of fresh sweet strawberries. Great for a quick yummy breakfast or grab and go snack. Easy to prepare in one bowl and under 30 minutes. Gluten free, Dairy Free, Paleo, No Added Refined Sugars.
So when it comes to muffins my friends…..
I’m a firm believer you can neverrrr have too many varieties of em.
Cause muffins are super easy to prepare, freezer friendly and a great idea for meal prep….
Especially since they make the perfect healthy breakfast or snack…
Giving you one less thing you have to worry about.
And since I’ve never been the ultimate meal planner then…..
Muffins have just always been my easy saving grace. 😉
How to make Healthy Strawberry Muffins:
Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
Then line a muffin pan with baking liners or grease the pan.
Mix together the dry ingredients…
Then the wet and combine.
Fold in the fresh sweet strawberries, spoon into liners and bake.
It’s really that simple…. and sooo good.
What’s needed to make these strawberry muffins…..
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Pure vanilla extract
- Unrefined Coconut oil
- Pure Maple syrup
- Coconut milk
- Fresh strawberries
Can I use frozen strawberries?
I haven’t personally tried these with frozen strawberries but I wouldn’t recommend using them in these muffins.
You’ll want fresh perfectly ripe strawberries for optimal results.
The sweeter the better and a great way to use fesh strawberries while they’re in their peak season.
And did you know that Strawberries…..
Are very high in water and the total carb count is low.
Strawberries are also considered low on the glycemic index…
So they don’t cause rapid blood sugar spikes.
They’re also a good source of Vitamin C, manganese, potassium and Vitamin B9.
So plenty of great reasons to load up on them this season. 🙌
More healthy muffins to try….
AND IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
Healthy Strawberry Muffins (GF, DF, Paleo)
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 3 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil- unrefined
- 5 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp. coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tin with baking liners.
- While oven is heating place coconut oil in small pan on stove top to be melting while mixing other ingredients.
- Remove from heat when melted and set aside.
- Meanwhile add almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and baking soda to large mixing bowl and whisk together removing any lumps.
- In small separate bowl whisk together eggs, vanilla extract, maple syrup, slightly cooled coconut oil, & coconut milk and then add to the dry.
- Using hand mixer blend until everything is thoroughly incorporated.
- Then fold in chopped up fresh strawberries.
- Spoon in muffin pan using an ice cream scoop for even portions.
- Bake in pre-heated oven 18-22 minutes until toothpick inserted in comes out clean.