Easy Two Berry Patriotic Wine Slushies are made with frozen berries, wine, and then topped with coconut cream. Vegan & Gluten Free.
Are you guys looking forward to an extra long weekend?
Maybe with the July 4th holiday coming on Tuesday you're planning to make it one. I know I'am!
Yessss...nothing like a holiday filled with plenty of good food, drinks and a reason to kick back.
So I wanted to bring these Easy Two Berry Patriotic Wine Slushies to you today so you could sip on these next week.
Cause not only are they easy, refreshing, and tasty they're also screaming Happy July 4th 🙂
Well that and Happy Summer!
Since summer usually includes lots of outdoor activities, it's always nice to have easy refreshing drinks to Enjoy!
Whether hanging out by the pool, beach or even just the back yard you need to make slushies a part of your summer fun.
And I can't believe I've just started making slushies after all these years.
They really are super easy to make and can be made with various fruits and even kid friendly versions.
So with all the tasty summer berries readily available slushies need to be on your to do list. Okay!
Just grab a bottle of your favorite wine and some frozen berries and you're good to go.
See I told you that it was Easy!
But for extra fun also pick up a can of coconut cream...not coconut milk, but the cream.
Oh and also make sure you get the coconut cream at least a day in advance since it needs to be chilled in your fridge overnight before whipping.
Believe me I learned that the hard way so only trying to help you guys out.
Even though the extra toppings are optional I highly recommend them.
The coconut cream just adds a nice little bit of creaminess to the drink as it starts to melt into the slushie.
Anyway let's just sum up all the reasons you need to make these.
Easy Two Berry Patriotic Wine Slushies are...
- Well Easy, tasty and only require a couple ingredients
- A refreshing drink to cool off with this summer
- Perfect for July 4th holiday entertaining
- A great way to use up all the delicious summer berries
- Gluten Free & Vegan
Easy Two Berry Patriotic Wine Slushies
- 10 ounce bag frozen blueberries
- 10 ounce bag frozen strawberries
- Bottle of your favorite red or white sweet wine*
- 1 can of coconut cream
- fresh blueberries and strawberries for topping
- Place frozen berries in blender and gradually add wine till you get a thick slushie consistency.
- Depending on how thick you like it add wine accordingly.
- Top with whipped coconut cream**
- And fresh berries.
- Enjoy immediately or store in airtight container in the freezer.
But you could really use any of your favorites.
**Make sure to chill the coconut cream a minimum of 8 hours and pour off an liquid before whipping.