An easy Berry Wine Slushie made with a blend of frozen berries and white wine. Strawberries, blueberries and blackberries are the perfect blend for this summer cocktail. And it comes together quickly so it's great for hanging out on a hot evening with friends or family. Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Easy.
A cool, refreshing summer cocktail that you'll be making on the repeat during the hot days of summer.
And a fruit wine slushie is the way to go for an easy summertime treat.
All you really need is a bottle of wine and some frozen fruit to blend up the most amazing slushy adult drink!
Another one of our favorites is these Strawberry Watermelon Wine Slushies.
This is the perfect way to use up that leftover watermelon you have sitting in the fridge.
Wine slushie ingredients
- Wine- I recommend a sweet white wine for this berry slushie. Some good choices are Moscato, Riesling or Sauvignon blanc to name a few.
- Berries- a frozen blend of blueberries, blackberries and strawberries.
How to make a wine slushie
It's really pretty simple. Just pick your frozen fruits and favorite bottle of wine and blend!
That's really all there is to it. Add your fruit to a high powered blender and gradually add the fruit till you get the desired consistency.
And you really can't go wrong with this easy to make cocktail. Just add ice if you want it to be thicker or more wine to thin it out.
Pour and serve in chilled wine glasses and Enjoy!
Storage and recipe notes
You can store these an an airtight freezer safe container or a large freezer safe bag.
If serving the same day, note they usually don't freeze solid for about 4-5 hours.
If storing longer I like to pour chilled wine in a glass, add some frozen slushie mix and stir.
Other refreshing drinks
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time- xoxo
Berry Wine Slushie (Easy, Gluten Free)
- 10 ounce bag frozen blueberries, strawberries, blackberries
- Bottle of your favorite red or white sweet wine I used half a bottle for 4 slushies
- fresh blueberries, strawberries and blackberries for topping
- Place frozen berries in blender and gradually add wine till you get a thick slushie consistency.
- Depending on how thick you like it add wine or ice accordingly.
- Enjoy immediately or store in airtight container in the freezer.
Updated from June 2017