This Chocolate Almond Flour Banana bread is moist chocolatey and perfect for snacking on or a yummy breakfast. Easy to prepare in one bowl and a great way to make banana bread special. Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, No Added Refined Sugars.
So if you're looking to take banana bread to the next level of YUM then look no further.
Cause chocolate is just the ultimate addition...
Especially since this will satisfy both chocolate cravings along with being a healthy snack.
And when you can have healthy, delicious, satisfying and chocolate all in one bite then...
What's not to love my friends? ❤
Plus did you know that bananas are....
Rich in potassium and high in fiber.. of course you did.
But did you know that they can actually aid in weight loss... 🤔
Since they're low in calories and high in fiber & nutrients. Plus they contain powerful antioxidants which may help reduce risk of some diseases.
So here's what you'll need for this Chocolate Almond Flour Banana Bread:
- Almond Flour
- Coconut Flour
- Unsweetened Cocoa powder
- Coconut Milk
- Coconut Oil
- Vanilla extract
- Pure maple syrup
- Vanilla extract, baking soda, & salt
Oh and of course ripe bananas... that's the key. And you wanna make sure they're at least as ripe as the ones below ⬇
The riper the better. Cause that's how you're going end up with the best banana bread.
Tips for making chocolate banana bread:
- Well definitely the ripeness of the bananas
- Whisk together the dry ingredients before mixing with the wet
- Use a potato masher to mash the bananas
- Try not to over mix the batter
- And super important... make sure to thoroughly grease the loaf pan...
- Along with allowing the bread to cool at least 15 minutes before removing from pan
And if you're looking for other chocolatey treats?
And everyone knows how good chocolate & peanut butter go together so you can also slather it with a little nut butter for an extra treat.
And if you make this recipe please be sure to let me know in the comments below.....
I'd love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star ⭐ rating.
Until next time- xoxo
Chocolate Almond Flour Banana Bread (GF & Paleo)
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 5 tablespoon cocoa powder - unsweetened
- 3 eggs
- 3 over ripe bananas
- ¼ cup coconut milk- full fat
- 4 tablespoon coconut oil melted- unrefined
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips for topping- optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and generously grease a 9 x9 loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Add dry ingredients to large mixing bowl and whisk together.
- In separate bowl mix wet ingredients and then add to dry.
- Stir till combined and pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.