This Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe is easy to make in one pan in under 30 minutes. A healthier version of takeout made with cauliflower rice, veggies, & eggs. Low Carb, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Easy.
Okay so I'm back today again with more cauliflower love for you Guys..
Cause cauliflower in my opinion can equate to many a great recipes.
And since I've been successful in making some of my favorites foods with cauliflower....
Cause who doesn't love a classic takeout in the form of yummy fried rice...
Only with this Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe it's a much healthier version since it's swapping out traditional rice with cauliflower rice.
So you can have an extra serving without any added guilt.
Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe Ingredients:
- Cauliflower- you can buy the frozen riced cauliflower but I prefer to make it myself
- Garlic cloves
- Ginger root
How to make Cauliflower Rice:
There are several options for making cauliflower rice...
You can buy frozen prepared cauliflower rice in a lot of supermarkets now, making it even easier...
Or you can make it yourself using a food processor or box grater.
My preferred method for this cauliflower fried rice recipe is in this food processor.
Since you can have cauliflower rice ready in a matter of minutes. It kinda of just streamlines the whole process...
Making this an easy healthy quick weeknight dinner.
Pan used to make this Cauliflower Fried Rice:
Can this recipe be made Vegan friendly:
You could easily leave out the eggs all together and it would still be yummy....
But if you're looking to add some additional protein you could sub out the eggs with tofu, chickpeas or edamame making it Vegan.
More Cauliflower recipes to try.....
AND IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating
Until next time- xoxo
Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Preheat skillet with olive oil on medium heat to scramble eggs.
- Once eggs are scrambled set aside.
- In same pan add diced onion and carrots and cook until slightly softened about 2-3 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and ginger and cook another minute.
- Then add cauliflower rice, peas, sesame oil and coconut aminos and continue to cook another 7-8 minutes.
- Add back scrambled eggs in the last couple minutes of cooking.
- Garnish with scallions and serve.