Carrot Cake Overnight Oats are a healthy, tasty way to wake up to breakfast. Packed with the flavors of a slice of cake without all the guilt. Vegan & Gluten Free.
Hey Guys and Happy First Monday of April to you…
Can you believe it? What happened to my friend March? It just went by in a blurr and I had sooo much planned!
But I guess better late than never, Right?
This Carrot Cake Overnight Oats was kind of a last minute decision that actually worked out well.
Since I was really trying to experiment with all things carrots, but not all were a success. Go figure..But can I get a HIGH FIVE for this one that did.
And since I don’t won’t to bore you with all the carrot recipes that didn’t work, we will just move on to the good carrot stuff.
Are you a carrot cake lover? Well if you are this is definitely for you!
But if you’re not into carrot cakes, I think you still may wanna give this a go.
Cause dessert for breakfast is kind of like what your Mom always said NO to and I’m telling you Yesss please!
And since this is Wayyy easier than baking a cake you should be thrilled.
Oh and by the way, you’ve probably noticed if you follow my blog that you haven’t seen any cakes here yet.
Sorry, for all my cake loving friends..but since I choose to focus more on the salty than the sweet stuff being a salty kind of gal the sweet treats are a little limited right now.
But I can tell you that it is a goal to come up with more and more of the healthy kind of naturally sweetened stuff.
So Stay tunnned….my sweet little friends 🙂
But these Carrot Cake Overnight Oats are…
- Easy to prepare and no baking involved
- Will satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthier Way
- Cause dessert for breakfast is really okay
- Ready to go when you are
- Tell the children they’re having carrot cake for breakfast
- Vegan & Gluten Free
- 1 cup gluten free old fashioned oats
- ⅔ cups finely shredded carrot
- ¾ cup fresh chopped pineapple
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. ginger
- ¼ cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1¾ cups vanilla almond milk unsweetened
- handful of pecans for topping
- Put all of the above ingredients in a large mason jar and stir, reserving pecans for topping.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve topped with pecans, any additional pineapple or extra coconut.