Black Bean Quinoa Burgers are an easy one bowl recipe for the best ever veggie burgers. A great recipe for meal prep that you can easily grill, bake or pan fry. Gluten-free, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free.
Since veggie burgers have always been one of my favorite go to meals when short on time, then creating a delicious grillable one had to happen!
BLACK BEAN QUINOA BURGERS...
So these black bean quinoa burgers were created.
Cause summertime involves lots of BBQ's which require a good veggie burger that you can easily throw on the grill.
And another favorite veggie burger recipe we love when not grilling is these baked Chickpea burgers....
They're baked in the oven and made with cauliflower and chickpeas. And one of the most popular recipes on the blog right now!
INGREDIENTS IN THIS VEGGIE BURGER RECIPE...
- Black beans
- Quinoa- cooked
- Garlic cloves
- Oat flour
- Pumpkin seeds
HOW TO MAKE BLACK BEAN QUINOA BURGERS
First you'll want to start by mashing the black beans with a potato masher or you can also use a food processor.
I like to leave some whole pieces of beans in the mixture for texture.
Then add the black beans to a large mixing bowl along with the remaining ingredients and combine.
Then shape into equal sized burger patties and you can grill, bake or pan fry them.
RECIPE NOTES AND TIPS
You can make the patties ahead of time, cover them and store in the fridge till ready to cook.
The burgers are also freezer friendly- you'll want to cook them prior to freezing them.
If you're grilling the burgers you'll need to brush them with olive oil before placing on the preheated grill.
I used a tri-colored quinoa in these burgers but you could use whatever kind you have on hand.
OTHER SIDE RECIPES FOR COOKOUTS...
Black Bean Quinoa Burgers (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
- Preheat oven or grill to 400 degrees
- Drain and rinse black beans and mash or pulse with food processor till desired consistency.
- Add to mixing bowl with remaining ingredients and combine.
- Form into equal sized patties and place on baking pan in preheated oven or brush with olive oil and place on preheated grill.
- Bake 10-12 minutes and turn over and continue to cook about 8-10 more minutes.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings or cool completely and freeze.