Chickpea Burgers are an easy one bowl recipe for the best vegetarian burger patties. Cauliflower & garbanzo beans combined in a tasty little pattie. Gluten Free, Easy, Dairy Free, Vegetarian.
Chickpea patties that are perfect on a gluten-free bun with all your favorite toppings...
But are also versatile enough to serve as a main course.
So serving them bunless with some sides makes for a complete and healthy meal.
And I've also been know to snack on these beauties cold right out of the fridge! So Yummy!
Ingredients for chickpea veggie burgers
- Chickpeas- garbanzo beans
How to make them
Start by pulsing the chickpeas and cauliflower florets together in a food processor.
Then add this mixture to a bowl along with remaining ingredients. Stir till everything is thoroughly incorporated.
Spoon patties on to lined baking sheet and bake in preheated oven till golden brown.
Be sure to finely pulse the cauliflower florets and chickpeas before mixing with the other ingredients.
It's recommended you use fresh parley, not dried.
Use an ice cream scoop to make equal uniform sized patties.
And use your hand or a knife to go around the patties to help shape them.
Yes! You can easily prepare these ahead of time. Just cool the patties thoroughly before storing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
For longer storage you can freeze the patties in a freezer safe container.
Other recipes you may like
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
Chickpea Burgers (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 ¾ cups chickpeas
- ½ cup onion diced
- 3 tbsp. fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 3 eggs
- salt & pepper to taste
- dash of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pulse together the cauliflower florets and rinsed chickpeas together in the food processor and place in mixing bowl.
- Add onion, fresh parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, eggs, salt & pepper and cayenne pepper and stir till everything is incorporated.
- Using an ice cream scoop place equal portions on baking sheet and press down lightly and form into circles.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes, flip over and bake an additional 15 minutes.