Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Mushroom Fritta is a healthy, tasty, fritta that is loaded with roasted veggies and is a great brunch or dinner option. Vegetarian and Gluten Free.
I’m all about meals that can be made ahead and taste good re-heated. This Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Mushroom Fritta would qualify as the perfect make ahead brunch for your upcoming Holiday season.
Hey, I want to be here to help you through it. Giving you meal ideas and options means one less thing to worry about 🙂 my friend.
Believe me I know how it can suddenly sneak up on you<— and before you know Bam it’s suddenly here and you need a plan.
Hence, this Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Mushroom Fritta saves the day. Because you’re going to make this the night before and just re-heat it the next day.
Therefore leaving you that much needed time for all your holiday prep. And this will leave you feeling satisfied for hours so make sure to pin this recipe below↓ at the end of this post so you can be ready.
Being ready for all the family can sometimes require a little more energy. Just saying, in case you got grandma or uncle Bob always asking about your not so perfect life choices..haha
You need to be ready for it. Cause you don’t want to be thinking about when are we eating??
FOR SURE it will just make the ever so laid back family gathering just a tad bit more inviting if you’re not walking in immediately looking for the food.
Come on guys you know who you are….but it’s all good cause you know it makes Ma happy 🙂 to see you eat!
But anyway, just here to tell you why you need to make this Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Mushroom Fritta:
- It can be made ahead
- Will make you a Brussels sprouts lover if you’re not already
- Keeps you satisfied for hours
- Vegetarian and Gluten free
- 6-8 fresh Brussels Sprouts cut in half outer skin removed
- 6-8 baby bella mushrooms sliced in half
- ¼ sliced yellow onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 5 eggs beaten
- ¼ cup half & half cream
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. turmeric
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Meanwhile in medium mixing bowl place brussels sprouts, mushrooms, onion, garlic, olive oil and salt & pepper to taste. Give a generous stir coating all veggies.
- Place on baking sheet and roast 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees
- In small separate bowl combine eggs, half & half, garlic powder, turmeric, and cheese and mix well.
- Lightly grease bottom of pie pan with olive oil.
- Place roasted veggies on bottom of pan and then top with egg mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool at least 10 minutes before slicing.
Keeps covered in fridge for up to five days