Pumpkin Banana Oat Muffins are a healthy, tasty muffin perfect for breakfast or snacking. Chocked full of ingredients that will keep you going for hours. Vegetarian and Gluten Free.
These Pumpkin Banana Oat Muffins are simple to prepare and a great addition to your Fall snacking routine.
And of course we all know we need pumpkin involved in our Fall snacks. It just wouldn’t feel like October without a little bit thrown in.
So I really can’t believe we’ve already started the first week of October…But what really really blows my mind is walking into the stores now and seeing all the Christmas stuff..Come on…Really!
Now I know this happens every year but for some reason it just seems to get earlier and earlier. Am I right?
Can we pretty please at least get through Halloween first? I mean don’t get me wrong I love the whole Holiday season as much as the next guy but I would like to slow it down a bit and Enjoy!
Like let me sit here with some coffee or tea and one of these Pumpkin Banana Oat Muffins reflecting on all the Fallish stuff..Pumpkins, pumpkins, and more pumpkins, brisk cool air, leaves falling and a warm bowl of soup. Hey, now that’s a novel idea!
Then I think maybe, Just maybe I can start to get my brain wrapped around all the Christmas stuff..Wait what about Thanksgiving? That needs a little more spotlight now don’t you think. After all that’s when we get to eat all this wonderful food we’ve created 🙂 Yes, my kind of Holiday being the true foodie that I am.
What is your favorite Holiday or Holiday traditions?
Well, I hope they involve some leisurely mornings with some Pumpkin Banana Oat Muffins and coffee or tea.
And here are some of the reasons you might want these muffins involved:
- Easy to prepare with only a couple ingredients
- Healthy, tasty, and have no refined sugars
- Keeps well covered in fridge for up to five days
- Makes your morning easier
- Vegetarian and Gluten free
- 1½ cups gluten free oats
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 ripe bananas
- ½ cup plain full fat greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. baking powder(GF)
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1½ tsp. cinnamon divided
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- 3 eggs
- dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line muffin pan with baking cups
- Place all of the above ingredients in food processor reserving half of cinnamon for topping.
- Pulse until smooth like and blended well.
- Pour equal amounts of batter into muffin cups and sprinkle tops with remaining cinnamon.
- Bake in preheated oven 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool thoroughly before store in airtight container in fridge.