Super Moist Banana Bread is so easy to make, and incredibly flavorful. It's bursting with sweet over ripe bananas, & lightly enhanced with maple syrup. Perfect served for a snack or breakfast. (Gluten free, & No added refined sugars )
This Banana Bread is soon to become your new favorite treat, since it's super quick to make, insanely moist and one of the Best Ever banana breads you'll ever try. I promise you!
Guys this stuff is seriously good & so addicting that you'll never have to throw away another banana. Or freeze them like I usually do. As a matter of fact I find myself buying bananas to ripen to make this stuff...
Yesss, I'm transitioning past the banana filled smoothies & on to the fall & winter treats.
So anyway did you have lovely relaxing kind of Thanksgiving weekend with family & friends? I so Enjoy the extra long weekends if for nothing else but to re-group.
But after all the mashed taters, green beans, & sweet potato filled treats I thought you Guys might be ready for something super quick to throw together & tasty..you know something you could munch on for breakfast & snack all week.
Cause being that it's Monday and all...this Super Moist Banana Bread is what you need to get you through the week.
So now that we have your week covered with breakfast & snack...what are some recipes you might Enjoy seeing here soon?
I'm always testing out new ideas but I'd love to hear anything you may be looking for.
And since I've seriously been into the baking kind of thing with the holidays hopefully you'll see more of that in the near future.
But let's definitely highlight all the reasons you'll wanna try this one!
This Super Moist Banana Bread is....
- Quick & Easy to throw together
- The perfect way to use up over ripe bananas
- Great for breakfast or snack
- Kid friendly & great for lunchboxes
- Made without added refined sugars
- Gluten free, & Vegan option available
Super Moist Banana Bread (Gluten Free)
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. coconut milk or milk of choice
- 3 ripe mashed bananas
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. and lightly grease 9 X 5 loaf pan.
- In large mixing bowl add almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, salt, & baking soda and combine.
- In separate mixing bowl combine eggs, maple syrup, milk, bananas, vanilla extract, & coconut oil.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake 40-45 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.