Pimento Cheese Stuffed Hasselback Potatoes are simply the perfect addition to any meal or would also be great served as an appetizer. Vegetarian and Gluten Free.
These Pimento Cheese Hasselback Potatoes are my first attempt at actually making hasselback potatoes. All I can say is I don't know What? the heck I was waiting on.
I've been drooling over these potatoes on Pinterest and everywhere else for quite sometime. And then when I recently made that big bowl of Pimento Cheese Spread I knew it was time...
They were going to have to make a presence Right Here, Right now in my little corner of the internet world.
So I started with the basic Hasselback Potato method and tweaked it to my liking 🙂 It really is much easier to do than it looks and they are so pretty.
You don't necessarily even have to do anything else at this point other than eat them in their pure nakedness...Yummm!!!
But being the cheese connoisseur that I am ⇐ Pimento Cheese would be oh so good stuffed into these little crevices.
Okay, I know you're probably thinking this can't be Healthy or even remotely close. But it's just poh-tatoes...Baked.. stuffed with a little cheese.
Anyway, hope your weekend was uneventful in a good way and that your week is off to a good start.
Why not impress the Family or just yourself tonight with these tasty little spuds?
Pimento Cheese Stuffed Hasselback Potatoes
- 2 Potatoes I used Yukon Gold
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- pimento cheese spread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Scrub potatoes and pat dry.
- Place potato on cutting board and put a wooden spoon in front of potato so as not to cut all the way through.
- Put potatoes on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Mix finely chopped garlic with olive oil and brush crevices of potatoes with it.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven 45 minutes - 1 hour until tender.
- Remove from oven and stuff with pimento cheese spread.