These Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies are a healthy one bowl treat that is super easy to make and great for guilt free snacking. Loaded with oatmeal, almond butter & chocolate chips, then lightly sweetened with pure maple syrup. Gluten Free, Flourless, Easy, No added Refined Sugars.
So if you're anything like me then sometimes ya just wanna little sweet treat...
But you also need it to be satisfying and qualify as a snack... then and ONLY then is it a win win or a double whammy as I like to say. 😉
And that's when having these Flourless Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies handy makes life a little easier.
Well along with some of these Flourless Brownies of course. 😆
Cause guys let me just tell ya that these cookies are seriously the BEST.... chewy, slightly crisp and jam packed with chocolatey goodness.
These cookies are going to change your life & more then satisfy all those cravings... and also make you feel good about what you're eating.
Since Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies are:
Made healthier by the addition of oats
And oats are an excellent source of fiber
Including a unique type of fiber called beta-glucan
So have an extra cookie or two or three... 😆 Okay well maybe not all at one time.
You'll wanna space em out a little. And maybe even share some with the family.
Tips for making the BEST flourless chocolate chip cookies:
Make sure to warm the almond butter with the coconut oil over low heat before adding to other wet ingredients.
Use dark chocolate chips that are high in Cacao (they will usually say Bittersweet on the package) for optimal health benefits.
During the last few minutes of cooking turn off oven and watch cookies closely....
When they are lightly browned around the edges they're done.
Hope you get a chance to try these cookies soon....cause I know you'll be making them on the repeat. And don't forget to comment below if you make these cookies with a star rating.
Until next time- xoxo
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten Free & Flourless)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In small saucepan heat almond butter and coconut oil over low heat until creamy and combined.
- Meanwhile in large mixing bowl add maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla extract and whisk together.
- Then add almond butter coconut oil mixture to bowl and whisk again.
- Stir in oats and combine again.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using cookie scoop place equal portions on baking sheet and bake in preheated oven 12-15 minutes.
- optional: sprinkle top of cookies with cinnamon before placing in the oven.