Easy Baked Cheesecake Stuffed Apples are the perfect Fall dessert. A quick easy dessert recipe that tastes like apple pie & cheesecake combined without any added refined sugars. Both Gluten free and Vegetarian.
Yesss.....Fall has finally arrived... apples, pumpkins and all!
And even though it says Fall on the calendar it's still feeling a lot like summer around here.
Are you Guys getting a feeling of the crisp Fall air in your area yet? Well I guess I'll just patiently wait on that one! Side note...hubby thinking "she is lacking in the patience area" haha!
But with apple season in full swing, I thought it was only RIGHT to share some apple love with you.
Hence these Easy Baked Cheesecake Stuffed Apples sounded like the perfect way to roll it in.
So if you're looking for a tasty dessert for the holidays or pretty much anytime, this is sure to satisfy all apple pie & cheesecake cravers in the family.
Plus, apples are really good for you and just so happen to be one of my favorite ways to start my day!
Not usually in cheesecake form, but awww, Why not?
Could definitely be the perfect Way to get the kiddo's to eat their breakfast.
And like I said it has no added refined sugars so it could actually be a nice addition to a weekend brunch.
Cause doesn't everyone love apples & cheese...plus your house is going to smell AMAZ-ing while baking these.
And since I have many cheesecake lovers in my family, this would definitely be a welcome addition.
So let's bring on the Easy Baked Cheesecake Stuffed Apples since....
- They only require 6 ingredients
- Taste like marrying together apple pie & cheesecake
- Perfect for a holiday dessert or even breakfast
- No added refined sugars
- Super quick to throw together
- Gluten free & Vegetarian
Easy Baked Cheesecake Stuffed Apples
- 3 medium/large apples*
- 1 ½ tbsp. butter
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- optional toppings but recommended:
- chopped pecans
- additional sprinkle of cinnamon & nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice top off apples and scoop out making sure to remove the core & seeds.
- Meanwhile melt butter & then add cinnamon to melted butter.
- Place apples in baking dish & brush insides with butter, cinnamon mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven 15-20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile combined softened cream cheese, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in medium bowl with hand mixer.
- Spoon equal portions of cream cheese mixture into baked apples and return to oven 15 more minutes.
- Top with additional toppings.
- Serve immediately or can be stored in fridge covered for up to 5 days.