A recipe for Cauliflower Tortillas with only 4 ingredients. A soft flexible wrap that's great for veggie tacos and a lot more. An easy low carb and grain free wrap that comes together quickly. Easy, Low carb, keto, Dairy free, Gluten Free.
I love using wraps for a lot of my favorite foods. Tacos, burritos or sandwiches just to name a few.
It's such a quick healthy versatile meal, since you can fill with so many different things.
And these cauliflower tortillas are a delicious low carb wrap that tastes great even without toppings!
Some of our other wraps we love are these almond flour tortillas or these easy egg wraps.
Homemade tortilla wraps that are gluten free, dairy free, low carb and super easy to make are going to be the perfect addition to meal planning.
- Cauliflower rice- I usually make my own cauliflower rice in the food processor but if you're trying to save a step you can use the frozen riced cauliflower.
- Eggs- large organic eggs recommended
- Nutritional yeast- you could substitute with ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese if you don't need it to be dairy free.
- Garlic powder- you could also add any other dried or fresh herbs that you like and salt and pepper to taste.
How to make cauliflower tortillas
Full directions in the recipe card below
Start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees and lining a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Next rice the cauliflower in a food processor or you can use a box grater.
You'll want to then either steam the cauliflower rice or cook it on the stove top for 3-4 minutes in a non-stick pan.
Allow it to cool to touch and squeeze out as much water as you can with a clean kitchen towel.
Add riced cauliflower to a mixing bowl with the remaining ingredients and combine.
Form into equal sized tortillas using an ice cream scoop and spread out evenly.
Bake in preheated oven until golden brown on both sides.
You can store these in a covered container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
For longer storage freeze them in an airtight container or ziplock bag for up to 3 months.
Other cauliflower recipes to try
Cauliflower Tortillas (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- 1 small/medium head of cauliflower broken into florets 3 ½-4 cups of florets
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Pulse cauliflower florets in food processor till rice like.
- Then you need to either steam or sauté in non-stick the cauliflower rice for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from pan and allow it to cool to touch. Using a clean kitchen towel squeeze out as much of the water as possible.
- Place in mixing bowl with remaining ingredients and combine.
- Shape into equal size tortillas and place on pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 10-12 minutes and flip over. Cook another 7-8 minutes till lightly browned.
Updated- originally posted September 2016
These sound and look great! If I am using frozen cauliflower rice, how much should I use? Should I defrost and squeeze out the liquid before using it?
Thanks Stacey and you would need to use approximately 4 cups of cauliflower rice. Yes you need to steam or lightly cook the riced cauliflower and squeeze out any liquid before using. Please check out the information in the post above the recipe card for more details.
Nice! do you know how many grams of carbs this is?
Hi Mara, 5.4 g per serving! Hope you Enjoy 🙂
What a great gluten free option for people who don't like corn tortillas!
Ingenious! Perfect for those low carb meals!
Everyday Sarah Jane
What an awesome healthy alternative to the classic! Can't wait to try these out!
These look so amazing! I wonder if I can get my cauliflower fearing husband to like these, because I know I'd love them!
What a great idea! I love lower carb options!