A recipe for Cauliflower Tortillas with only 4 ingredients. A soft flexible wrap that's great for veggie tacos and a lot more. An easy low carb and grain free wrap that comes together quickly. Easy, Low carb, keto, Dairy free, Gluten Free.
I love using wraps for a lot of my favorite foods. Tacos, burritos or sandwiches just to name a few.
It's such a quick healthy versatile meal, since you can fill with so many different things.
And these cauliflower tortillas are a delicious low carb wrap that tastes great even without toppings!
Homemade tortilla wraps that are gluten free, dairy free, low carb and super easy to make are going to be the perfect addition to meal planning.
- Cauliflower rice- I usually make my own cauliflower rice in the food processor but if you're trying to save a step you can use the frozen riced cauliflower.
- Eggs- large organic eggs recommended
- Nutritional yeast- you could substitute with ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese if you don't need it to be dairy free.
- Garlic powder- you could also add any other dried or fresh herbs that you like and salt and pepper to taste.
How to make cauliflower tortillas
Full directions in the recipe card below
Start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees and lining a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Next rice the cauliflower in a food processor or you can use a box grater.
You'll want to then either steam the cauliflower rice or cook it on the stove top for 3-4 minutes in a non-stick pan.
Allow it to cool to touch and squeeze out as much water as you can with a clean kitchen towel.
Add riced cauliflower to a mixing bowl with the remaining ingredients and combine.
Form into equal sized tortillas using an ice cream scoop and spread out evenly.
Bake in preheated oven until golden brown on both sides.
You can store these in a covered container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
For longer storage freeze them in an airtight container or ziplock bag for up to 3 months.
Other cauliflower recipes to try
Cauliflower Tortillas (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Pulse cauliflower florets in food processor till rice like.
- Then you need to either steam or sauté in non-stick the cauliflower rice for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from pan and allow it to cool to touch. Using a clean kitchen towel squeeze out as much of the water as possible.
- Place in mixing bowl with remaining ingredients and combine.
- Shape into equal size tortillas and place on pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 10-12 minutes and flip over. Cook another 7-8 minutes till lightly browned.
Updated- originally posted September 2016