Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are a tasty, healthier option for fries. And they’re made with less than five ingredients. Gluten Free & Vegetarian.
BAKED ZUCCHINI FRIES
An easy recipe for zucchini fries that are baked with a crispy cracker coating.
Hey Everyone! Hope your weekend and Holidays have gone well thus far. And you’ve had lots of quality time with the FAM.
It’s been a busy weekend but has been nice being able to hang out with family and friends.. just kind of chilling and eating lots of good food.
As we are slowly approaching the New Year though I know a lot of people start thinking about trying to make healthier food choices.
Hence I hope I’m able to help you some with this by sharing these Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries. Super easy to prepare and I promise taste AWEsome!!
Anyway I know sometimes it can be hard… Especially this time of year. Since we are surrounded with all the tempting goodies.
Moderation, moderation and more moderation is really the key. Not that I have it all figured out but I can say I Enjoy of lot of my favorite foods just in smaller portions.
And fries are really one of those things you can make Healthier and enjoy!
INGREDIENTS FOR THESE ZUCCHINI FRIES
- Parmesan Cheese
- Gluten Free Cracker Crumbs
Why you’ll wanna try these Parmesan Baked Zucchini Fries…
- Healthier Choices for the New Year are always good
- You can eat more of them without the guilt
- Kid friendly and great with your favorite dipping sauce
- Gluten Free & Vegetarian
- And did I say taste incredibly AWESOME…
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries (Gluten Free)
- 2 medium zucchini
- 3/4 cup crushed gluten free crackers
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbps. fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven 400 degrees
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse zucchini and trim both ends and cut zucchini into fry shape pieces and set in colander.
- Sprinkle with salt and set aside(this allows them to release liquid while you're preparing coating)
- Meanwhile pulse crackers in food processor until they are fine and put in medium bowl.*
- Grate parmesan cheese with box grater using the finest grate and add to cracker crumbs.
- Finely chop parsley or could do it in food processor and add to cracker mix.
- Add salt & pepper, & dash of cayenne pepper and mix well.
- In separate bowl add 2 eggs and beat well.
- Rinse zucchini fries and pat dry.
- Then dip them in egg, then cracker mixture and place on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven 15-20 minutes.
- Checking after 15 minutes and flipping them over.
- Remove from oven and can enjoy plain or with favorite dipping sauce.