Best Oven Roasted Sweet Potato Fries are so easy to make and the perfect blend of sweet and savory. Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten Free.
So I wanted to start the week off with something relatively simple to make and also a great addition to any meal. Cause who doesn’t want simple on a Monday, Right!
And since fries are liked by almost everyone this is a great way to serve up sweet potatoes. Hence, all the finicky eaters can usually be accommodated by these.
Now keep in mind I did say usually… But then add some great dipping sauce for these and you might even win those guys over.
I’m not generally a ketchup kind of gal but don’t judge me for that. Everyone has their fav’s and mine just so happens to be mayo.
But dip or not these Best Oven Roasted Sweet Potato Fries are even great on their own.
And if you choose to try my way, I just mixed mayo with a little hot sauce<—–Well maybe more than a little and garlic powder..Almost everything I make has garlic powder involved. Okay, I do use hot sauce a lot too.
Anyway, hope your weekend was a relaxing one and you got to enjoy some picture perfect Fall type weather.
I can honestly say I truly had a relaxing Sunday walking around a Festival for several hours and unplugging from the ole WiFi.
Sometimes you gotta just do it. You know take yourself away from the Usual routine. Which for me is generally hard to do being that I’m such a creature of habit.
And the other thing that’s really hard for me is to stay out of the kitchen..Even on days when I tell myself “I’m just going to make something easy tonight” it never happens.
While I always have good intentions it just so happens the kitchen is my Happy 🙂 place.
So I hope you’ll try these Best Oven Roasted Sweet Potato Fries since:
- They’re awesomely Sweet and Savory
- Really, really simple to prepare
- Much healthier than your traditional fries
- Go great with your favorite dipping sauce or even solo
- Vegetarian and Gluten Free
Best Oven Roasted Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 large sweet potato peeled and cut into fries
- 1/4 tsp. each cinnamon cayenne pepper, garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Put sweet potato fries in medium mixing bowl with coconut oil and spices.
- Gently toss with your hands.
- Place on baking sheet and bake in preheated oven 15-20 minutes until tender and lightly browned.
I usually just mix the spices in small bowl together and then add to fries and coconut oil.
Since coconut oil solidifies under 76 degrees once you massage the potatoes with your hands it liquefies.