Zucchini Mango Cream Cheese Pizza is a vegetarian pizza topped with Mango and Zucchini that takes your pizza night to the next level of indulgence.
I know Zucchini and Mango on a pizza sounds a little different, but as you know I’ve really been experimenting and coming up with as many different vegetarian pizza toppings as possible. So don’t be surprised when you see more coming your way.
When I finally decide I can’t come up with any more great combinations then I’ll pick my three favorites and share them with you in a post. That may be a while coming though cause my husband and I are enjoying trying to come up with new tasty additions.
I really hadn’t bought Mangos in a while. They were something we used to put in our smoothies when we were having those on a regular basis. I kind of go through phases with some of the things I eat and drink over time.
One thing I think it would take me a while to tire of would be pizza. So I thought it could be a fun thing to try on a pizza. Sooo glad I did!If you never bought Mangos and want to try them, the key to picking out a good one is similar to picking out a good avocado. You want it to be a little squishy and not too firm. Somewhere in between the two.
And Mangos have such great health benefits as do most whole foods you eat. That’s pretty much my whole philosophy about food. Eat as many whole foods as possible.
Mangos are definitely a great source of potassium so why not get some more of that while eating your favorite foods.And you can tell by all the bright colors on this pizza that it is packed with a lot of great nutrients. So why not get creative with your next Pizza and put some mangos and zucchini on it.
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic finely chopped(1 tbsp.)
- 8 ounces of pepper jack cheese
- 1 small/medium zucchini peeled & thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato thinly sliced
- 1 mango peeled and thinly sliced
- dash of red chili pepper flakes
- optional: 1 green onion sliced, handful of chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Meanwhile mix softened cream cheese with olive oil and garlic and combine well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of prepared pizza crust.
- Top with pepper jack cheese, tomato, zucchini, and mango
- Bake in preheated oven 15-20 minutes
- Remove from oven and top with optional ingredients