Zucchini Mango Cream Cheese Pizza is topped with mango, zucchini, & cream cheese for the perfect tasty way to switch up Pizza night. Vegetarian & Gluten Free.
Hello Guys and can I tell you I’m really so Excited to share this Zucchini Mango Cream Cheese Pizza with you!
You’re probably thinking zucchini & mango on a pizza sounds a little different… but as you know I’ve really been experimenting and coming up with as many different vegetarian pizza toppings as possible.
So don’t be surprised when you see more coming your way.
Anyway I can tell you that of all the ones I’ve come up with thus far this is in my top three contenders.
When I finally decide I can’t come up with any more great combinations then I’ll pick my three favorites and share them with you in a post.
Mango’s were something we used to put in our smoothies when we were having those on a regular basis.
But since I kind of go through phases with some of the things I eat and drink over time smoothies just haven’t been on the radar recently.
One thing I think it would take me a while to tire of would be pizza.
So I thought it could be a fun thing to try on a pizza. Sooo glad I did!
And Mangos have such great health benefits as do most whole foods you eat.
That’s pretty much my whole philosophy about food. Eat as many whole foods as possible.
Mangos are definitely a great source of potassium so why not get some more of that while eating your favorite foods.
And you can tell by all the bright colors on this pizza that it is packed with a lot of great nutrients.
So this Zucchini Mango Cream Cheese Pizza is..
- A fun way to switch up Pizza night
- Mangos are a great source of potassium
- Tastes AMAZING!
- Vegetarian & Gluten Free
Zucchini Mango Cream Cheese Pizza
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic finely chopped 1 tbsp.
- 8 ounces of pepper jack cheese
- 1 small/medium zucchini peeled & thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato thinly sliced
- 1 mango peeled and thinly sliced
- dash of red chili pepper flakes
- optional: 1 green onion sliced handful of chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Meanwhile mix softened cream cheese with olive oil and garlic and combine well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of prepared pizza crust.
- Top with pepper jack cheese, tomato, zucchini, and mango
- Bake in preheated oven 15-20 minutes
- Remove from oven and top with optional ingredients