Roasted Garlic Dill Carrots are a simple flavorful side dish. Tossed with butter, garlic, dill and then roasted to perfection. Vegetarian & Gluten Free.
Hey there friends....are any of you out there looking forward to a relaxing extra long weekend?
Hopefully you are, and if you're in charge of the menu I've got the perfect easy, tasty side that is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
These Roasted Garlic Dill Carrots are ridiculously easy to prepare... ONLY requiring ten minutes prep and you're well on your way to the perfect Meal!
And if you really love the combination of garlic and dill, you may want to also include this.
So do you guys have any big plans for Easter weekend?.... You know the kind involving a big meal, egg hunts, basket of goodies and all.
Well not to much to share on my end. We're usually pretty low key and kind of plan last minute.
Cause you know what, sometimes I just don't wanna have to decide.
Whether it be what to cook for dinner, plans for the weekend or not.
Sometimes it's just more relaxing not planning and just having a lazy day doing it as it comes.
And to me my friends, that's a good weekend!
Low key, good food, hanging out in the sunshine without a plan. Cause really those are some of my favorite kind of days.
Okay, so enough of my rambling on about doing nothing and let's get back to the carrots.
I chose a selection of rainbow carrots just cause I love the beautiful vibrant colors of these...not to mention the flavor, but you could certainly just use orange carrots.
Since really anytime you coat something in a buttery garlic sauce you know it's just got to be good 🙂
And these Roasted Garlic Dill Carrots are...
- Easy to prepare only requiring 10 minutes prep
- Taste like you slaved over the oven for hours
- Perfect side for a special occasion or any meal
- Carrots are a great source of beta-carotene, fiber, vitamin K, potassium and antioxidants
- Bunny approved 🙂
- Gluten Free & Vegetarian
Roasted Garlic Dill Carrots
- 5-6 large carrots
- 4 tbps. butter
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- handful of fresh dill chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel carrots, cut ends off and cut along the length into four to five inch segments.
- Meanwhile melt butter in sauce pan over medium heat, add finely chopped garlic and stir. Simmer 1-2 minutes until combined.
- Add olive oil, stir and set aside.
- Sprinkle carrots with salt & pepper*
- Pour garlic butter over carrots.
- Place on large rimmed baking sheet and cook 15 minutes in preheated oven.
- Remove from oven and rotate carrots.
- Cook 10 more minutes and remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh dill.
- Cook 5 more minutes.
- Serve immediately or can be kept warm in oven.
recipe could easily be doubled
Can be made ahead and re-heated.