This Healthy Gingerbread Breakfast Smoothie is full of the flavors of gingerbread and then combined in a protein packed smoothie . Creamy, rich, & the perfect treat for the Holiday morning! No Added Refined Sugars & Gluten Free.
Hey there friends! And so the countdown begins….ONE week until Christmas Day! Till the Big Man Appears!
Ready or not it’s going be here in the blink of an eye..at least that’s how I feel about it and this year is no exception.
So anyway, just thought you might need a smoothie to help you along the way.
Ya know a little tasty fuel that will remind you of all things Christmassy & Wintery.
And this Healthy Gingerbread Breakfast Smoothie could be the perfect thing to Enjoy Christmas morning along with your coffee.
And you can literally whip this up in less than a minute so you can get on to the important tasks of opening gifts. Haha!
But more importantly just spending some quality time with your favorite people!
What are some of your favorite Holiday traditions or things you look forward to?
Whether it be…..
- getting to sleep in if you’re lucky enough
- opening gifts with your favorite people
- just Enjoying a relaxing day at home feeling content
- being ever so grateful for everyone important in your life
- having a few extra days off from work
- eating Christmas Cookies
- Or drinking a Yummy Healthy Gingerbread Breakfast Smoothie
So I have to admit I Enjoy pretty much all of that and so Much more!
Anyway, if you wake up Christmas morning or any morning for that matter this smoothie is really an awesome kind of way to start your day.
Especially since it is chocked full of sooo many healthy nutrients….not to mention it tastes like eating a cookie!
And since I won’t be checking back in until after Christmas Day, I just wanted to say….
HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all my AFCJ readers & friends and Cheers to Enjoying a Healthy Gingerbread Breakfast Smoothie!
Healthy Gingerbread Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt full-fat
- 1 tbsp. black-strap molasses
- 1/2 tsp. each ginger & cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
- Put all ingredients except the ice in high powered blender & blend till smooth and creamy.
- Gradually add ice until you get the desired consistency.