This easy Bread Dipping Oil comes together quickly with lots of freshly minced garlic and a few seasonings. An olive oil bread dip that's perfect served with warm crusty bread or drizzled on pizza, sandwiches and more. A gluten free, vegan bread dip suitable for almost any occasion.
This garlic lover's olive oil bread dip is an easy appetizer to serve at parties or for an easy holiday appetizer!
Especially since it comes together in under five minutes with just a few ingredients.
Serve it with a warm crusty baguette or we love to drizzle it on top of our pizza.
So if you're in need of a quick tasty last minute appetizer be sure to give this a try along with this easy to make homemade pico de gallo.
Why you'll love this recipe
- Comes together in under 10 minutes
- Low in calories
- Packed with tons of nutrients
- Great as last minute appetizer
- Naturally vegan, gluten free & paleo friendly
- Olive oil- make sure to use a good quality extra virgin olive oil.
- Garlic- finely mince the garlic and you can adjust the amount based on your preferences.
- Spices- red chili pepper flakes, minced onion, oregano, basil, & thyme.
optional- I like to add a little pink himalayan sea salt & freshly cracked black pepper to taste.
How to make bread dipping oil
- Peel and finely mince the garlic cloves.
- Add minced garlic and seasonings to a glass jar or bowl.
- Pour olive oil in jar and stir.
Recipe tips & notes
I recommend making it about 30 minutes in advance, which allows for the seasoning to blend with the oil.
Store any leftovers in the fridge in a covered container for up to 5 days.
Remove from fridge and bring to room temperature any refrigerated oil. You can also add a little more olive oil to the dipping oil to liquify it.
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
Bread Dipping Oil
- ½ cup olive oil
- 6-8 cloves garlic finely minced
- ½ tsp. each red chili pepper flakes, oregano, minced onion flakes, basil
- ¼ tsp. thyme
- Place all ingredients in small jar or bowl and stir.
- Allow to sit at least 30 minutes prior to serving.
Updated from April 2018