This Easy Garlic Lovers Dipping Oil is super Quick to throw together and perfect paired with warm crusty bread. A blend of dried herbs & freshly minced garlic makes the perfect accompaniment on so many things. Gluten Free, Vegan & Paleo.
And when I say, this Garlic Lovers Dipping Oil is good on so many things you really need to trust me on this one…especially if you’re a fellow garlic lover like me. 😉
Cause not only is this stuff wonderful on warm GF bread of course…I also love to drizzle this all over my pizza.
As a matter of fact, I rarely eat pizza now without this stuff. 😆
And if I happen to have some readily available in the fridge, I also like to put it on scrambled eggs, & burritos. So you see the list goes on and on and on…..
Can you tell I’m a huge garlic fan…no worries about vampires around here…haha! But seriously Guys, garlic has so many great health benefits that it’s definitely worth trying to add some into your diet.
So even though I use garlic in most things that I cook, it’s also great to eat it raw when you can. Since the active compound allicin found in garlic only forms when garlic is crushed and eaten raw.
And here are just a few of the health benefits for consuming raw garlic….
- It is highly nutritious with very few calories
- Very rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and Manganese
- Helps to reduce the severity of common illnesses like the flu and common cold
- High doses of garlic appear to help those with High Blood pressure
So anywho, you see why it can be a good thing to drizzle this yummy garlicky oil all over everything.
Plus it’s so simple & quick to make in less then 10 minutes. It just requires peeling & mincing a little garlic.
But the end result is so, sooo good you’ll find yourself making this on a regular basis.
Since this Easy Garlic Lovers Dipping Oil is….
- WELL SUPER EASY to make
- LESS THEN 10 minutes to throw together
- GREAT SERVED on so many things
- PERFECT ADDITION to your favorite pizza
- PACKED WITH TONS of nutrients
- LOW IN CALORIES
- VEGAN, PALEO, & GF
Garlic Lovers Dipping Oil (Vegan & Paleo)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6-8 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1/2 tsp. each red chili pepper flakes, oregano, minced onion flakes, basil
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- Place all ingredients in small jar or bowl and stir.
- Allow to sit at least 30 minutes prior to serving.