This pizza has kind of a meaty bacon like flavor without adding any meat just by using the smoky cheese on this Smoky Broccoli Cheese Pizza.If you’re a broccoli and cheese lover this could be the pizza for you. It’s loaded with broccoli so you can actually feel good about eating it. And who doesn’t want to feel good about what you’re eating, especially when it tastes this good.
I had been thinking about trying to make a pizza with broccoli for a while since I’m a big fan of broccoli. And if you are as well you might also want to try this Broccoli Salad recipe. It is definitely one of my most viewed recipes thus far.This pizza is similar to broccoli salad only put on a crust and baked. If you don’t like smoky cheese you could just use regular but I really like how the flavor turned out on this.
You could just try some smoky cheese first before adding it to the pizza to see if you like it.
Smoky Broccoli Cheese Pizza is:
- Quick to prepare
- Has a great smoky flavor from the cheese
- And you’re getting in lots of great veggies
- Goes great with your favorite cocktail 🙂
- 1 prepared pizza crust*
- 2-3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt & pepper taste
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar
- 1 cup smoky mozzarella
- ¼ small red onion thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Put broccoli florets in medium mixing bowl and combine with chopped garlic, olive oil, salt & pepper. Combine well.
- Top prepared pizza crust with cheese, then broccoli mixture, grape tomatoes, and red onion slices.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until pizza is bubbly and golden brown.