Okay, friends so I’ve had this post on my mind for quite some time now and just finally got around to sharing my thoughts with you. And I really just wanted to break down in a list for ➡ "You" what I think are the top “10 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Blog” and some of the things I’ve learned along the way.
But Honestly, there are probably a lot more then 10 reasons why you should or could start blogging and I'm hoping you'll find some inspiration here reading this 😉
And while it's been a Fun journey, it's also been a challenging one! BUT I'm here to tell ya, I'm so glad I took the plunge.
So if I can make this easier for someone else thinking about it, then that’s what this post is all about.
And to be honest, I probably spent at least a solid year procrastinating about whether I could or should do it…. Don’t recommend you waste that much time. It's really been a Great experience thus far 🙂
So let’s get started with the 10 reasons Why "You" should start Your own blog….
1. First and foremost you need to have something you’re passionate about… whether it be cooking 🍳, fitness 🎽, crafts, animals 🐱...I mean the list could go on and on...
Just make sure it’s a subject to which you can add some insight and something that would attract people to your website. Since ultimately you’ll want visitors. Otherwise you might as well just keep an online journal.
2. It’s a Great Creative Outlet...
It’s the perfect way to focus on the things that are important to you. It opens up creative ideas that you may not have thought about prior to blogging.
3. You’re an Introvert 🙋 me, me...
Then blogging is definitely for you. You can share what you love with thousands, possibly millions of people without ever leaving the comfort of your space.
4. You get to meet people with similar interests and goals...
And again this can all be done online without ever leaving your space. I’ve met so many nice, helpful, & interesting bloggers along the way.
5. There is no Right or Wrong way to start a blog....
Just do it. Google has so many videos on how to start a blog, that’s seriously how I set mine up...watching a You-Tube video. And you will learn so much along the way. And it’s Really okay to make mistakes since it’s totally your blog ➡ your space 😉
6. You have a Good Support System...
And by that I mean family or friends that encourage you to do what you love. Since there will be times of frustration along the way and you’ll need kind words. Thanks Hubby 💖
7. You can set your Own schedule & work at your Own pace...
Since you’re basically your own boss 🙌, no one can tell you when to work or how many hours to put in. It’s basically all up to ”YOU”! Take a day off or a week off if you need to.
8. It’s Rewarding & Fun!!!
Having visitors come to your site and actually finding your recipes(or whatever other information you're providing) useful is such a rewarding feeling. And it’s actually sooo Much Fun creating the content.
9. You Enjoy Writing but wasn’t really sure how to get started...
A blog is the perfect way to express yourself and work on your writing skills while doing it. Just knowing you’re helping others with what you have to “say” or write about is a great feeling of accomplishment.
10. And the Best part of all…..drumroll 🥁 please... you can actually make $$$💰 doing it ....
I would say most people don’t actually start making money right away...of course there is always an exception to every rule. But the fun part is that you’re Enjoying what you’re doing and are seeing continual progress along the way.
So in conclusion....
- Don't be afraid to follow your passion
- You can actually have Fun doing it
- There really is no such thing as failure
- You can work at your own pace
- It's definitely Rewarding
- And you can Really make $$$ doing it
Happy Blogging 😉 Friends!