The weather is definitely starting to warm up and it makes me start thinking of salads and colder treats. This Raspberry Coconut Chocolate Yogurt Bowl is easy to make and if you’re just looking for something tasty without all the guilt you may want to try this.Everything I make doesn’t involve any kind of added sugar so if you’re an ice cream junkie this may not be for you.
But since I cut most refined sugars out of my diet this was definitely a tasty treat. I put it in the freezer for a few hours after making it and it was really good like that also. It was kind of like the frozen smoothies I used to get years ago at the yogurt place only without all the extra sugars.
I think I’m going start experimenting with some more tasty combinations like this.The granola I topped it with is chocolate flavored. Yum, coming from a former Chocolate addict this was such a treat. This is the first time I tried this but I think I could probably get hooked on it.
It’s just a matter of blending your fruit and yogurt in the blender or food processor and you have a tasty guilt free treat.
So I hope you’ll consider this one the next time you’re craving a cold tasty treat since it’s:
- Easy to prepare
- No added sugars
- Topped with Chocolate and Coconut
Raspberry Coconut Chocolate Yogurt Bowl
- 1 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt full fat
- 1/2 cup coconut almond milk
- 1 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- optional toppings:
- Sprouted Oat Granola Quinoa Cacao gluten free
- Blueberry flax seed
- fresh raspberries
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- Put yogurt, coconut almond milk, frozen raspberries in blender or food processer. Blend until creamy consistency.
- Pour into bowl.
- Top with optional toppings:
- Serve immediately or you can also freeze it for a couple hours for an added treat.