Greek Salad Recipe (Gluten-Free, Easy)
This Greek Salad recipe is super easy to make and perfect for summer BBQ's or picnics.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 large english cucumber sliced
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 large red onion diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese cut into chunks
Add all the above ingredients to a glass mason jar, cover and shake.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour prior to serving.
Slice cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, bell pepper and olives and place in large mixing bowl.
Top with cubed feta cheese and drizzle with vinaigrette.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.5g | Protein: 4.5g | Fat: 16.7g | Saturated Fat: 4.1g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 337mg | Potassium: 426mg | Fiber: 2.8g | Sugar: 5.8g | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 1mg