Lemon Thyme Baked Ricotta Cheese
Ricotta cheese paired with lemon zest & thyme for an elegant party dip perfect for almost any occasion.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- ¼ finely shredded parmesan cheese
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tbsp. olive oil + some for greasing dish & optional topping
- dash of red chili pepper flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Generously grease small casserole dish with olive oil.
Place all of the above ingredients in medium mixing bowl and combine well.
Pour into prepared casserole dish and bake in preheated oven 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and can top with extra olive oil, thyme, & red chili pepper flakes.