Cheesy Baked Broccoli Fritters (GF & Low Carb)
These Cheesy Baked Broccoli Fritters are great for a snack, side dish or even an appetizer. You only need 5 ingredients and one bowl to make them.
Servings: 8 fritters
- 3 ½ cups broccoli florets chopped
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 ¼ cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded*
- salt & pepper to taste
- optional- dash of cayenne pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line baking pan with parchment paper.
Meanwhile lightly steam broccoli florets approximately 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and allow to cool and chop into small pieces.
Add to mixing bowl along with remaining ingredients and stir till everything is evenly distributed.
Form into equal sized patties and place on lined baking sheet.
Bake 15 minutes on one side and flip over and bake 15 more minutes.
Remove from oven and Enjoy or cool completely and store covered in fridge.
* I used approximately 6 ounces of sharp cheddar cheese which was shredded with large grate.
using an ice cream scoop can help you get even portions for patties.