Zucchini Mango Cream Cheese Pizza
Pizza topped with zucchini and mangos for a really different and flavorful pizza combination
Servings: 4 -6 servings
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic finely chopped 1 tbsp.
- 8 ounces of pepper jack cheese
- 1 small/medium zucchini peeled & thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato thinly sliced
- 1 mango peeled and thinly sliced
- dash of red chili pepper flakes
- optional: 1 green onion sliced handful of chopped cilantro
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Meanwhile mix softened cream cheese with olive oil and garlic and combine well.
Spread cream cheese mixture on top of prepared pizza crust.
Top with pepper jack cheese, tomato, zucchini, and mango
Bake in preheated oven 15-20 minutes
Remove from oven and top with optional ingredients