Slow Cooker Potato Soup (Gluten Free, Easy)
Slow Cooker Potato Soup is a tasty, easy to prepare soup with only a couple ingredients.
Servings: 8 servings
- 3 ½ lbs russet potatoes peeled and cut into small chunks
- 1 medium/large yellow onion diced
- 1 carrot peeled and diced
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
Put potatoes, onion, carrot, garlic, and vegetable broth in slow cooker on high for about 4 hours till veggies are fork tender.
Carefully blend with Immersion blender leaving some potato chunks if desired.
Mix in softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese and stir.
Cook an additional ½ hour till cheese all melted and blended.
Can serve immediately or keep on warm till ready to serve.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 329kcal